Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331057 by mariko Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:18 am
Erin Holmes, [email protected]
Claims as origin from Canada and lives in UK, works at BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON
Facebook name was Ri Ols.

How are you today? i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hardworking all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family, maybe relocate, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Erin Holmes, am from Canada, i was born in Canada, And i left Canada at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an a banker in BARCLAY'S BANK PLC LONDON, I was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is OK, since he accused me of been so busy due to my banking work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone This is why I think of relocating to another country, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin, I will be glad to hear from you soon
Thanks and best regards
Yours Faithful,
Erin.

Advertisement