Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331160 by ampman Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:30 am
He claimed to represent Mansour a real rich Egyptian industrialist who then die all of a sudden. The scam victim is then named to receive Mansour's investment for his heirs' benefit. An advance fee payment is demanded for the wire transfer, etc...

Vusi Ndlovu
Senior Partner
Ndlovu Consulting (Pty) Ltd
(Investment Consultants & Financial Managers)
No. 155 Commissioner Street
Johannesburg 2001, South Africa
Tel: +27 631950645
Fax: +27 865185817
Advertisement

#417608 by FutureMuggles Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:41 am
Similar pitch but new email address: [email protected]

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for your interest in my investment proposal.

I am a financial consultant to the family of Mr. Atef Mohamed Ebeid. He was an Egyptian politician who served in various capacities in the governments of Egypt. He was Prime Minister of Egypt from 1999 to 2004. The family have consulted me to seek for investment opportunities overseas in a lucrative business. As I informed you in my first mail, they are interested in any sector that is lucrative (i.e. profit making) and they are willing to invest a huge amount of money into any lucrative business.

Kindly provide me with your business (project) plan, kindly include the exact amount needed to fund the project and the investment period. Please note that my client is interested in a long-term investment period, from 10 to 15 years and above. My client is very happy to know that you are interested in his proposal and the family is willing to have you as their front to invest their family fortune in a lucrative business. They have a total of $25 Million USD deposited with a safe finance company herein South Africa and they are willing to invest all the funds in your business project, if found to be lucrative.

On the receipt of your business plan, I shall discuss with the investor after studying it and then proceed with signing of the Non-disclosure (Confidentiality) Agreement to commence with the investment partnership.

Kind Regards,

Vusi Ndlovu
Senior Partner
Ndlovu Consulting (Pty) Ltd
(Investment Consultants & Financial Managers)
No. 155 Commissioner Street
Johannesburg 2001, South Africa
Tel: +27 730571545
Fax: +27 866637313