Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5026 by Scam Patroller Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:37 pm
De : Prince Aminu Hassan Ibrahim [email protected]
Envoyé : lundi 22 septembre 2008 15:55
Objet : African Mask Antiquities

Dear Friend,

I?m an antiquity dealer here in Ghana specializing in African art viz:
Yoruba Terra Cotta, Benin Kingdom Brass objects and rare African Mask like the Ashanti Gold mask, and golden stool etc.

My area of interest in writing you is to come down here to Ghana and look at the various items we are having for you to make your choice. I will also send you the pictures of the merchandise we are having here for sell. Once upon your arrival we will proceed to the village for you to have a look at what we are talking about and from there bring it down to the city Accra. Our payments term is flexible based on how you see the items and your interest in having them. We will then work out some modalities that will be suitable for all parties concern. But your arrival to Ghana will remained classified between us to safe guards your presences and the business at hand.

You will simply apply to any Ghana Embassy or Consult office nearest to you or your country and a visa will be issued to you. Upon your arrival the whole transaction will be concluded under (5) working days. Our merchandise are from 50-1000 years old antiquities which as you know is very easy to prove through carbon dating etc ways presently available.
Write me back letting me know which area we can be useful to one another. As I have been working in this business sells of antique for some period of time and I?m interested with you if you are serious.

Thanks as I look forward receiving further information from you, for us to
conclude.

Sincerely,

Prince Aminu Hassan Ibrahim

Remember, if it seems to good to be true, then it is.

http://www.419eater.com - http://www.aa419.org
Advertisement