Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331259 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:40 am
phone number: +234-8147337535

My name is Barrister JOHN MICHAEL (Esq.), I happened to be the personal Attorney to late Engr. Steve Moore a national of Isle of Man in United Kingdom,who until his death was a staff of Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2010, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a fatal auto-crash on the way to Lagos from Port-Harcourt Shell Quarters.

I have made frantic efforts to locate any of his family relations but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have no doubt that you will be ready to claim the funds for our mutual sharing with utmost sincerity and honesty. The late Engr. Steve Moore deposited the sum of US$27,341,875.00 to the bank and the management has issued (1) one month which is 30 days to present any member of his family relatives to claim the fund or it will be confiscated.

The purpose of contacting you is to present to you the bank as the found family relative so that the fund can be transferred to your account as the beneficiary/owner. I want to you understand tat this is a deal and 100% legitimate and it is going to cost us some money to finance the legal documents which will empower to transfer to your account.

If you are interested to work with me in moving this fund to your account, do let me know for more information on how to proceed.

you can call me +2348147337535

Yours Faithfully,

Barrister JOHN MICHAEL CHAMBERS (Esq)

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement