Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331802 by Calvin Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:08 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: Hello

My Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you with a great tears and sorrow from my heart my name is Lina Hazem Noman 24yrs old female and i am from Tunisia North African, my mother died long time ago, my father was working in Gold Project Burkina Faso Mining and Construction Company. I was studying in abroad before the death of my father.

My father was among the passengers that were on board with the Crashed Plane, Flight AH 5017 You can read more about the news through the below

link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-28460625

After the burial of my father, my uncle began to maltreat me and seize all my fathers property and said that i am a girl that i have no right on any of my fathers property, one faithful morning i opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he used in depositing huge amount of money($10.5USD) Million United State Dollars, in my name as the next of kin,in one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso and i also have the documents for the claims.

I traveled to Burkina Faso from (Tunisia) to withdraw the money for a better life so that i can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival the Bank Director whom i met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be release to me when i am married or present a trustee who will help me invest the money overseas, And i was stranded i am presently in Refugee Camp in Burkina Faso. i am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that i will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% from the total money after the transfer, i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe that you will not betray my trust in you.

Please for more trust and confidence in me, i will advise you to give me your (Skype ID or Name) in your next mail to me, to enable you to see me on video chatting so that we can have trust on each other because so many evil are going round the world this days

Yours Sincerely,

Ms Lina Hazem Noman

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#387499 by free music Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:57 pm
Hi, i saw your post and i was surprised because i also got an with almost the same heartbreaking story (most details are the except the way the parents died) so if you can give more information this one or if you wanna see the email please answer thank you
#387500 by AlanJones Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:08 pm
Please help other victims by posting the text of the email you received, along with the email address that the scammer is now using.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#387662 by free music Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:23 am
The text is in Hebrew i'll post it and also try to post it translated

אני שמח מאוד לקבל את המסר שלך. אני מלא דמעות וצער בלבי כשאני כותב לך את המכתב הזה, לחיים יש דרכים לשנות תוכניות, גם אם אתה לא מוכן לשינוי. שמי סינתיה חאזם נומן והעיר שלי מתוניסיה באפריקה. אני הבת הראשונה של משפחה של שתי בנות. אני רווק. אבי המנוחה ז"ל, מר חאם נומן המנוח, אבי המנוח היה פוליטי מוצלח מאוד, אבל היה יותר לעסק של נפט גולמי וזהב אשר היה המקור העיקרי של ההכנסות שלו ב. הורי נהרגו באותו יום עם אחותי הצעירה בזמן שהם לקחו את ארוחות הלילה בביתנו. הם נרצחו בלילה על ידי מתנקשים קטלניים. למעשה, אני בקושי נמלטו מן החסרונות בגלל אלוהים, הייתי בבית הספר מקווה לחזור לסוף שבוע הפסקה לפני ההיארעות התרחשה ביום שישי בלילה. כששמעתי את החדשות, זה היה כאילו כל העולם התמוטט על הכתף שלי. אני אספר לך יותר עליו כשיש לנו הזדמנות לחיות ולהישאר ביחד, זה באמת כואב לי לזכור או לזכור את זכרונות מותו, כשהוא נהרג ללא רחמים.

לאחר קבורתם של הורי, החל דודי להתעלל בי ולהשתלט על כל נכסי האבות שלי ואמר שאני ילדה שאין לי זכות על נכס מאבותי, בוקר נאמן אחד פתחתי את התיק של אבא שלי וגיליתי את מסמכים אשר הוא השתמש בהפקדת כמות עצומה של כסף ($ 10.500.000 דולר) מיליון דולר ארה"ב דולר, בשמי כמו הבא של קרובי משפחה, באחד הבנק המוביל בורקינה פאסו שבו אני רוצה להשקיע במדינה שלך לתוך כל מיזם עסקי משתלם שבו אתה לייעץ ולבצע לראות כי אין לי ניסיון עסקי לעת עתה.

נסעתי בורקינה פאסו מ (תוניסיה) כדי למשוך את הכסף לחיים טובים יותר, כך שאני יכול לדאוג לעצמי ולהתחיל חיים חדשים, עם הגעתי מנהל הבנק שפגשתי באופן אישי אמר לי כי ההוראה של אבא שלי הבנק היה כי הכסף יהיה רק לשחרר אותי כאשר אני מציג נאמן זר שיעזור לי להשקיע את הכסף בחו"ל, הייתי תקוע, התחלתי לישון במקום השוק כי אני לא יודע אף אחד כאן ואני לא יודע לאן ללכת, יום אחד הכומר פגש אותי מוקדם בבוקר כמו שישנתי במקום השוק אז הוא לקח אותי אל הקהילה הרווחה חברתית הקהילה הרווחה, בורקינה פאסו. אני לא בריא בריאות הסביבה החדשה מצאתי את עצמי הוא לגמרי לעזאזל, אין שירותים רפואיים נאותים, האוכל שלנו מגיע רק על ידי רחמים של אלוהים, אנשים מתים כל יום ואת העינויים הפיזיים התעללות מילולית הופכים יותר מדי לי לשאת. למעשה אני מחפש אדם ישר ואמין שיעזור לי לעבור לחיים טובים יותר, בחרתי ליצור איתך קשר לאחר התפילה שלי ואני מאמין שאתה לא ינסה לרמות אותי אלא לקחת אותי כאדם שלך.

זה הכוונה שלי לפצות אותך עם 30% מכלל הכסף לאחר ההעברה, זו הסיבה מדוע החלטתי ליצור איתך קשר. בבקשה כל התקשורת צריכה להיות באמצעות כתובת דוא"ל רק למטרות סודיות. ברגע שאני מקבל את התגובה החיובית שלך מראה את העניין שלך אני אשים את הדברים לפעולה מיד.למרות האמור לעיל, אני אעריך הודעה דחוף המציין את היכולת שלך ואת הנכונות כדי להתמודד עם עסקה זו בכנות. ממתין תגובה דחוף וחיובי שלך. נא לשמור את זה רק לעצמך בבקשה אני מבקש ממך לא לחשוף את זה עד שאני בא, פעם הקרן לא הועברה. עם הכבוד אני מתחנן שאתה לעזור לי, אני נותן את כל המידע הזה פרטים עם שקיפות להאמין כי יהיה לך תמונה ברורה של הבסיס של סוג של עזרה אני צריך ממך. אני מקווה לשמוע ממך בקרוב מאי ואהבה להיות מילה המנחה במקלט שלי בך.

שלך בקרב לב,
#387664 by free music Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:42 am
This is a translation
I am very happy to receive your message.I am full of tears and sorrow in my heart when I write this letter to you, life has ways to change plans, even if you are not ready for change.My name is Cynthia Hazem Numan and my city is from Tunisia in Africa.I am the first daughter of a family of two daughters.I'm single.My late father, the late Mr. Ham Numan,My late father was a very successful politician, but there was more to the business of crude oil and gold which was the main source of his income on. My parents were killed that day with my younger sister while they ate the night meals in our house. They were murdered at night by deadly assassins. In fact, I barely escaped from the pitfalls because of God, I was at school hoping to return to the break weekend before the incidence occurred on Friday night. When I heard the news, it was as if the whole world had collapsed on my shoulder. I will tell you more about him when we have the opportunity to live and stay together, it really hurts to remember or remember the memories of his death, when he was mercilessly killed.
After my parents' burial, my uncle began to abuse me and take over all my ancestral assets and said that I am a child with no right to property from my ancestors. One faithful morning i opened my father's file and discovered the documents he used to deposit a huge amount of money (10,500,000 Dollar) on my name as the next of relatives, in one of the leading bank in Burkina Faso where I want to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture where you advise and make to see that I have no business experience for now.
I went to Burkina Faso (Tunisia) to attract the money to a better life so that I could take care of myself and start a new life, when I arrived the bank manager I met personally told me that my dad's bank instruction was that the money would only release me when I presented a trustee A stranger who would help me invest the money abroad, I was stuck, I started to sleep in the market place because I do not know anyone here and I do not know where to go, one day the priest met me early in the morning as I slept in the market place so he took me to the social welfare community Burkina Faso I am not healthy and the new environment I found myself is totally hell, no medical services Our food comes only by the mercy of God, people die every day and the physical torture and verbal abuse are becoming too much for me to bear.In fact I am looking for a honest and reliable person who will help me move on to a better life and chose to contact you after my prayer and I believe That you will not try to deceive me but to take me as your person.
It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the money after the transfer, which is why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be using an email address only for confidential purposes.As soon as I get your positive response showing your interest I will put the things into action immediately.Although the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to deal with the transaction I am asking you not to disclose it until I come, once the fund has not been transferred.with the honor I beg you to help me, I give all this information details with transparency to believe Because you will have a clear picture of the basics of the kind of help I need from you.I hope to hear from you soon May and love to be the word i shelter for you.
Yours sincerely,
Cynthia Hazem Noeman
#387702 by AlanJones Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:10 pm
It's an advance fee fraud scam. The $10,500,000 doesn't really exist, the scammer will charge you never ending fees in order to try and claim this non-existent money.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#387706 by AlanJones Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:36 pm
The best thing you can do is block them and stop communicating. They are criminals and you have very likely revealed enough of your personal details for them to cause trouble for you, your family, friends or even employers if they decide that you are messing them around.

#387754 by free music Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:32 am
I was thank god smart enough not to reveal any personal information (i never do through the internet)
She also sent two pictures do you think it's real or just fake picture of some random girl?
Thank you
#388160 by free music Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:06 pm
Cynthia Hazem <[email protected]>

מה שלומך היום, תקוותי, שמי סינתיה ואני ילדה. ראיתי את דוא"ל הקשר שלך
היום והחלטתי להרחיב את ברכותיי אליך. אבל יש לי את המוח כי אתה יכול
להיות אדם נחמד הוא מאמין שלי ויש אנשים נחמדים שם בחוץ אשר יכולים להעריך
את הערך של friendship.and אני רוצה להיות חבר שלך אפילו יותר מזה, אבל
ככל שעובר הזמן אנחנו תדע טוב יותר. זכור כי המרחק, צבע או גיל לא משנה
אבל אהבה ענייני הרבה בחיים. אני אספר לך עוד על עצמי ברגע שאני שומע ממך.

אני מחכה לתגובתך,
A translation will follow