Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331829 by Scamhunterx Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:08 am
This one is so typical,

Text,

Greetings my dear,

This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL to transfer your cheque of ($300.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 to you by me before i left to Canada.

I told them to send you ($300.000.00) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts that you make to assist me in this matter. I really appreciate your efforts all those time very much. So just feel free and get in touch with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and instruct them on how to send you the fund as soon as possible because it's yours i specially arrange and kept it for you as your own compensation. Please don't hesitate let me know immediately you receive and confirm it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In this moment I'm very busy here in Canada because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are working together finally, Remember that I have forwarded and instructions to WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER on your behalf on how to receive the fund without no delay or much question.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.The BANK OF SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information's to the Western Union Agency here to effect this post.

FULL NAME..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail : ( [email protected] )

Contact the Western Union Today with the above email address. As soon as this mention information's is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed
Judith.
Advertisement