Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#331889 by AlanJones Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:04 am
Reply-to: "MR. STEPHEN DAVE" - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999649854

Dear: Friend.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope This mail meets you in a perfect condition, You may not understand why This mail came to you, But if you do not remember me, you might have Receive an email from me in the past regarding a Investment Business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this Investment business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished Transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of bank to my new partner's bank account in Australia that Was capable of Assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, Sincerity, courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $9,500,000.00. I have deposited a Consignment box with GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES (GCS) which worth about $4,500,000.00. Cash. My dear friend I will advice you to Contact the GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES (GCS) in Benin Republic for the collection of this Consignment box and I have Instructed them to deliver the Consignment to you as soon as you contacted them regarding this issue.

At the moment, I 'm very busy here because of the investment projects Which myself and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like You to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my Heart and also comply with Delta Courier services, so that they will deliver the Consignment box to you without any delay and be informed that the GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES (GCS) officials did not know the real content of the consignment box except you and I and you have to make sure you don't disclose the real content of the box to them once you resume communication with GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES (GCS).

In-case you are being asked about the content of the box you are to tell them the box contains Family valuable and Gift items. This is the registration Number of your Package(GCS/122P/MTM/20023ZIP CODE: 0113388).

SHIPMENT CODE AWB 33XZS.
SECURITY CODE SCTC/2001DHX/567/.
TRANSACTION CODE233/CSTC/101/33028/.
CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT CODE SCTC/BUN/xxiv/-78/01.

I want you to contact the Company immediately with the following information below. Though I gave them your information but you need to reconfirm it to them. Below is the require information you need to give them now immediately you contact them.

1. YOUR FULL Name.
2. YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBER.
3. IDENTIFICATION SUCH AS PASSPORT OR DRIVING LICENSE.
4. YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS.
5. OCCUPATION.

You have to make sure you forward the above information to the Company to enable them commence arrangement towards delivering your box of money worth ($9,500,000.00) immediately.

Note: that the delivery fee of your consignment box has been paid by me and i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused and the reason's that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur-rage might have increase. They told me that their keeping fees is $185, I advise you to contact them today to avoid increase of demur-rage, This is the company contact info:

GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES (GCS)
Mr. David Moses.
Email: [email protected]
Contact number:+229-9964-9854

Kindly contact the company immediately you receive this e-mail so that your package will be scheduled to depart to your location in the next 24 hours. Get back to me as soon as you receive your package from the company.

Regards

Mr. Stephen Dave

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement