Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332067 by Calvin Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:24 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: GOOD DAY

From Mr. Brook Sam
The Regional Manager
Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana Ltd,
Tema Branch.

My name is Mr. Brook Sam I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Tema branch in the Accra region of Ghana. I got your information when i was searching for an oversea partner among other names. I am really sorry if i enter your private. I write you this proposal in good faith;I am a devoted Christian and a man of peace.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Tema Branch it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year. On the course of the last year 2016 business report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Twenty million Five hundred thousand United States Dollars ($20.5m)USD which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no beneficiary.

As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 50% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much. email me with the above email address so that we can go over the details and i will give you my full information.

Remember there is no risk involved i promise.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and your family.

May God richly bless you and your families as you agree to help me out on this transaction.

Await your swift respond today my friend so that we can proceed further immediately and please note it will only take us 6 working days for us to conclude this transaction.

Please note that all I need from you is your trust and sincerity as to
seeing this through.

Kindly send me the following information to enable me proceed:

1.Your Full Names
2.Your Home Address
3.Your Fax number
4.Your Mobile Number
5.Your Occupation
6.Your Age
7.Your Sex/ Marital Status

I am looking forward for your quick respond today.Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mr. Brook Sam.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#396853 by Troy Platt Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:00 am
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2019 14:23:07 -0700

Dear Friend,

Hello I am writing you this letter with a good faith believing fully well that you are a good person.

You will be able to assist me in regards to my past involvement with the overthrown Sudanese government.

My Name is Brook Samotha Kungawo, I am a 55 years old south African who lived and worked in Sudan as engineer expatriate working directly with the president of Sudan his excellency (Omar AL-Bashir).

During my time with the president, he owned our company but to the outside world, it was an international construction company.

Though we did get major contracts from the government but 50% of the money goes back to the president and 10% comes back to us for the past eight years.

I was also in charge of sending the president 50% returns in cash.

Until some couple of weeks back when the president was overthrown by the military due to civil unrest for he had ruled the country too long.

I was in position of $20 million USD that i was supposed to give to the president before the military take over. right now, we are all in hiding as the military is seriously looking for all the ministers and expatriates that worked with the defunct government.

Now coming to the main reason why i contacted you, is for us to know how we can invest the money that will be profitable for me and you since i have virtually lost everything in Sudan aside the sum of $20 million I was able to ferry out to South Sudan that is predominantly Christians state and very safe.

The Money I deposited in a private security company that is not aware that the real contents are cash as it was deposited by me as family valuables and artifacts.

The Security company has an affiliated branch in another sub-region of the west African continent, Ghana where they had shipped all their major consignments in their vaults to apparently i cannot travel to anywhere or make any move out of where i am hiding until a very long time when i see that things had settled down a bit.

Please if you will be able to partner with me in this business , i will like it to remain between the 2 of us. because i will not want to expose myself or attract any form of attention.

That is why also i need somebody outside Africa to invest the money with.

Kindly study this proposal and see if you are interested to work with me.

Please note that all I need from you is your trust and sincerity as to seeing this through.

Kindly send me the following information to enable me proceed:

1.Your Full Names
2.Your Home Address
3.Your Fax number
4.Your Mobile Number
5.Your Occupation
6.Your Age

I am looking forward for your quick respond.

Regards,

Mr. Brook Samotha Kungawo.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
#397512 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 am
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 11:55:13 -0700

Dear Beloved Friend,

Can I write you on a good faith ?

If yes, bear in mind that internet is really secure to tell it all.

Can you assist me in regards to evacuation of my estate gain of my past involvement with the overthrown Sudanese government.

My Name is Brook Samotha Kungawo,

I am a 55 years old south African who lived and worked in Sudan as engineer expatriate working directly with the president of Sudan his excellency (Omar AL-Bashir).

During my time with the president, he owned our company but to the outside world, it was an international construction company.

Though we did get major contracts from the government but 60% of the budgetary money released goes back to the president and 20% comes back to us for the past eight years.

I was also in charge of sending the president 60% returns in cash.

Until some couple of months back when the president was overthrown by the military due to civil unrest for he had ruled the country too long.

I was in position of a huge sum of estate worth $15.5 million USD that i was supposed to give to the president before the military take over.

right now, I am still in hide out, as the military are seriously looking for all the ministers and expatriates that worked with the defunct government

.Now coming to the main reason why i contacted you, is for us to know how we can invest the money that will be profitable for me and you since i have virtually lost everything in Sudan aside this only estate left,

I was able to ferry it out to South Sudan that is predominantly Christians state and very safe, and with help of a old bishop the funds were taking to Ecowas Country for a safe deposit without them knowing the content of the luggage
Deposited as family valuables inheritance of artifacts and other

The Security company has an affiliated branch in another sub-region of the west African continent, Ghana where they had shipped all their major consignments in their vaults to apparently i cannot travel to anywhere or make any move out of where i am hiding until a very long time when i see that things had settled down a bit.

Please if you will be able to partner with me in this business , i will like it to remain between the 2 of us. because i will not want to expose myself or attract any form of attention.

That is why also i need somebody outside Africa to invest the money with.

Kindly study this proposal and see if you are interested to work with me.

Please note that all I need from you is your trust and sincerity as to seeing this through.

Kindly send and ask me questions also your information to enable me introduce you to a reliable lawyer who shall be partnering with us

1.Your Full Names

2.Your Home Address

3.Your Fax number

4.Your Mobile Number

5.Your Occupation

6.Your Age

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY WITHIN 48 HOURS OR ELSE YOU ARE TELLING ME TO LOOK ELSE WHERE

Regards,
Mr. Brook Samotha Kungawo.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!