Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332167 by Calvin Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:54 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: My Response

I am only trying to help you and Secondly I can not sit and watch you loose your funds after confiding in me. As a matter of fact, Since I came to this office I have helped so many foreign Contractors/Beneficiaries from all paths of the world in claiming their long over due fund from West Africa and Nigeria Government Authority.

if you cant send the fee your fund will be cancelled and all your effort so far will turn useless.

Try and come up with the needed fee because i have perfected everything in your name to get this $10.5Million released after the payment . your fund is ready as I write to you now .

For immediate released of this $10.5m ,you are not allow to deal with any other person or people outside my office.

Well if this $10.5m is terminated by the Government there is no way on earth you can get this fund from any office or Organization therefore is better you conclude these matter by sending the mentioned fee within the given date.

If I receive the needed fee today I assure you that you are going to confirm your funds in your Country WITHIN two working days.

I shall try my possible best to make sure I conclude the due legal process and i will like you to Take my word because i am strongly beside you and my effort to this does not end until you confirm the availability of $10.5m in your hands.

Use western union or money gram and send the fee .

Receiver name: IBE PAUL OKONKWO
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text question: white
Answer: Black
Amount $230.00

Accept our congratulations in advance ! .

Also you can reach me on this phone: +234-9077191405

Yours Sincerely

Mr Sampson Kanu
Payment Review Unit & Dept Reconciliation
Tel +234-9077191405

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement