Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#332571 by rococo Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:22 pm
Subject: CONTACT THIS WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR BANK DRAFT.

God bless you my son,
How are you today? Is me Reverend father from Senegal refugee camp, This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the Bank draft which your partner left for you here in my office, Even since then i have been looking for the best and easy way to send you the bank draft now the draft is in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023008308/03 to you by the young girl before she left out of the camp.

My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the bank draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union money transfer here in Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer the money to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal government Law here.

WESTERN UNION OFFICE DAKAR SENEGAL has approval to send you the money through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my son. You have to follow all the Instructions on this.

I was unable to complete this as a result of no posting fee before. So you are required to send your full information to the Western Union money transfer.

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:.................

In order to resolve this problem, Make sure you send an email to the Western Union money transfer Department with the following email Address ( [email protected] )

Try to contact the Western Union with this email i give to you. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, The MTCN control number to receive the money will be sent to you via Western Union immediately.

Thanks and God bless you my son.

Best regard.

Rev.Father Denis Cordonnier.

( Dr. Rev.Father Denis Cordonnier )
102 Ndioum Refugee Camp Charity Organization homes
Dakar Senegal , 500 kilometers northeast Dakar, Senegal.
P.O.Box 10882
Reg No: 1034
Advertisement