Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#333077 by AlanJones Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:04 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221782908633

May the peace of God be with you
I am writing this mail to you regarding the urgent information I got from UNITED BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL concerning the fund we have in UNITED BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL,I was informed that the bank have a new options to transfer this fund to you by issued you a Visa card and post it to you so that you can be withdrawing the money in your country through the ATM VISA CARD Machine.

The Bank was contacted for solution and it was confirmed that the only solution is by issuing you an ATM VISA CARD urgently and post it to you so that you will be able to withdraw the money in your country or any ATM machine around the world, so what you have to do is to contact the card payment center for the issuing of the ATM VISA CARD immediately.
The card center will send you an Atm VISA Card through DHL courier service which you will use to withdraw the money in any Atm Center.Banks and Union Pay Credit outlets in the world, which you are to advised to send your details as stated below by email listed below for immediately release of above stated funds so that there will be no mistake while delivering your ATM CARD to your home.you have to contact the bank immediately for issuing you ATM VISA CARD.

1.Full Name
2.Phone Number
3.Contact Address
4.Country
5. Your age and occupation

Contact Person: Mr.John Steven
Director: United Bank Of Africa Plc Visa Card payment department
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number +221782908633

Yours sincerely
Rev Divine Martins

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement