Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#333140 by Bill F Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:35 pm
[email protected]

date: Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 7:51 AM
subject: Kind Attention

Attention
Dear Sir,
My name is Daniel Joe, i work with the Ghana Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources. I am contacting you for a business transaction that i want us to handle together. This business involves a young man Serge Leandre from Ivory Coast who lives here in Ghana

Serge Leandre came to Ghana to seek refuge by the help of the United Nations Peacekeeping team with 80kgs of gold he inherited from his late parents which he deposited at the Ghana Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources where i work for safekeeping under the agreement that he will pick up the gold when he is 18 years old.

However, he told me yesterday that he celebrated his 18th birthday last Sunday and would like his gold released to him as he desire to travel abroad to further his studies but do not know how to go about it. Below are details of my business proposal.

BUSINESS!
The young man wants to sell his gold in order to raise money for his education and the fact is that he knows nothing about selling of gold so he pleaded with me to sell the gold on his behalf and also assist him to facilitate his travel documents so he can travel abroad to further his studies. Based on what he asked of me, we had an agreement that he will offer me 30 kgs of gold as i will put in my time and funds to facilitate the sale of the gold.

PROPOSAL!
My position at the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources will not permit me to operate fully in the sale of the gold so i seek a partner who will stand as Serge's next of kin so that the gold will be released to him.

BENEFITS
The young man has agreed to offer me 30kgs of gold in order to assist him and the 30kgs will be shared equally between you and i once the gold is shipped to you while the 50kgs will be sold and part of the proceeds will be used to procure Serge's travel documents while the balance deposited in his account.

This is a lucrative business that can be completed in a couple of days. Again, there are other businesses we can handle together in the Ghana mining industry after this one. I shall forward my ID and business related documents to you once i receive your response declaring your interest in the transaction.

Regards,
Daniel Joe
Advertisement