Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#333401 by AlanJones Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:50 am
Reply-to: "Mrs. Melania Trump" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +15872058490

Welcome to the First Lady Office Mrs. Melania Trump .Good Day My Dear

I am Mrs. Melania Trump this is to officially inform you that your overdue payment from West Africa Benin Republic total sum of ($20.000.000) twenty million US dollars is currently here in my office white house Washington DC and the funds will be delivered to you as soon as you get back to this office and comply with the requirement as needed to deliver your total fund to you as well. Your home address and your cell phone numbers is highly needed to complete this delivering to you as well,
Bear in mind that is the only office been in charge of delivering your fund to you due to the regard to my husband Mr.Donald Trump. And you will have to pay the sum of $180.00 usd to the Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic to enable them secure the Approval Document and send it over to you before your funds will be delivered to you .You are advised to comply with the instructions from this office & every information as you will need to contact the Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic will be given to you from this office to avoid any kind of mistake, and you can contact me through text messages with this number 587-205-8490

Thanks

Regard.

Mrs. Melania Trump
First Lady United State Of America.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement