Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#333430 by Snow-White Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 am
Facebook
Aina Davids
same information, same picture
Lives in Dakar, Senegal
Single
From Khartoum, Sudan

need a good man that's have the fear of God that will love me the way i am

also reported here

419.bittenus.com/13/7/Tina-Jerry.html

taringa.net/posts/solidaridad/17903930/Estafa-por-e-mail-de-Aina-Crystal-Davids.html
alternate email address
[email protected]
Advertisement

#333432 by Snow-White Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:22 am
stephine2no ... same pic
I am: Woman
Seeking a: Man
State: dakar
City: dakar
Zip code: 221
In my own words: i m good looking girl easy going lovely caring understanding
Looking for: good looking lovely caring understanding man
Ethnicity: African American (black)
#333433 by Snow-White Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:24 am
Dearest one,
thanks for the reply, How is your day? i hope you are very fine and healthy. i promise to tell you more about me in my next mail, My name is Miss Aina Davids, 25 years old from Sudan in Africa. i am first year Medical student from Adventist University of Central Africa. Earlier i was residing in Darfur refugee camp in Chad, at a time there was a division and dispatch of some of the refugees due to the over population of the people in Chad, i was taken to Senegal in West African where i'm presently residing in ( Carita's Kolda Senegal) by the help of Roman Catholic Missionaries Senegal and Red cross society. due to the civil war in my country. i am suffering in pains in this center and i really need to have somebody by my side to encourage me. i am willing to relocate from this country.

My late father is Dr. Frank Davids. He was a very successful politician and a business man. He operates mainly within the eastern and central African ruling class and has more of his business in Gold, Coffee, Cobalt Copper and Diamonds trading, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him with my mother in cold blood. I escaped death because i was in school when the rebel attack our house. I would like to know more about you. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest. my regards to every members of your family.
Miss Aina

Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2017

#333434 by Snow-White Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 am
email address also several times on
jola.co.za
scammer provided his/her email address

Nice to meet you con you please write me on my email [email protected]
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age from: 18
Partner age to: 46
Username: Ainad