Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5060 by Chelsea Parker Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:54 am
If you were to answer "Nico's" plea for assistance, you'd quickly be asked to send money via Western Union or Money Gram. At first, the funds would be to support the "orphan", then certificates for CBN, Ecowas, NDLEA, origin, and insurance would follow. There is never an end to the types of fees. You would never receive any funds.

The telephone number the scammer uses is also attached to other scams using these names: Nelson Kibaki, Edward Gozac, and Napoleon Abraham.

Mr Nico Tsivangirai (Scammer's alias)

Lot 155, Ilot 238

Riviera Palmeraie

ABIDJAN. IVORY COAST.

This letter will surely come to you as a surprise because you do not know me but I pray for your kind consideration and please let my letter to you not cause you any inconvenience in helping me at this time of my life here.

I am Nico Tsivangirai from Zimbabwe and the only child of my late parents. My father and mother were killed in a night robbery in our Harare home july 2008 by some political thugs. I was in school when it happened and I only attended the burial ceremonies and then with the UN there, I was moved to Abidjan , Ivory Coast where my late parents have a house. My late mother and my late father were from Zimbabwe and strong political ennemies of Mr Mugabe. My late parents were politicians of the ZANU PF party until they died.

I ask you at once to excuse me for all inconveniences that my mail could cause you. But even if we never met, i sincerely believe firmly that on the basis of the right of Humanitarian assistance, a real confidence can be born of our communication and to favour a real partnership between us two.

The inheritance was deposited here by my late mother, Mrs Mokoena Nelson, and it is 3 million 175 thousand euros in a suspense account since after their deaths. Am 24 years old and I do not have a lot of experience in such a matter. I do not want to involve any relation or old acquaintance for my safety please.

1. Can you help me relocate and invest in your country after transfer of my inheritance?
2. Will you help me be my beneficiary and secure the inheritance for me?
3. What do you want as your commission, please?
4. Will you support me in any expenses because I am praying you do that for me?
5. God bless you as you come to my help today. Reach me on this tel nr. +22505289790.

I pray to receive a favourable reply from you so I can send you the statement of account copy I received from the bank, my photo and a letter of introduction to the bank as my beneficiary.

I will be grateful to you for ever and for your discretion please.

Thank you.

Nico Tsivangirai.
Advertisement