Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#334621 by Bryon Williams Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:32 pm
Hello,My Dear

How are you today, I trust you are doing well. I left the base for the Red Cross office to make sure that I find the RED CROSS JET COURIER that will be flying to UKRAINE this week. It has not been easy since then, and unfortunately, the Red Cross official said there was no Jet flying to UKRAINE because of bad weather here on route from Afghanistan to UKRAINE for the Red Cross official said the jet is only flying out en-routed to (BKK) Bangkok Thailand, where they have their head office and from there they will connect to another flight going to UKRAINE.

So since there is no Jet flying to UKRAINE direct so I have to send the mailing Red Cross Currier Jet fly to Thailand so that when the consignment arrives in Thailand then you contact the diplomat in charge of the shipment in Thailand and then discuss with him for airlift further your shipment and deliver it to you. It was not easy for me trying to make sure that everything is done perfectly. So now I am very happy to report that I finished the whole process of registering the consignment on your behalf which they handed over to the Diplomat who transported the consignment to Thailand.

Attached is the document used cargo shipment and the record was used to airlift the consignment to Thailand today, in your name . I registered the consignment as ( consignment B secret documents of the safety). Then the Red Cross Courier diplomat does not know the real content of the consignment, but with his immunity as an international diplomat he can take the consignment to B anywhere in the world and deliver it without any problem. So far everything has been done. So now the JET left Afghanistan for Thailand , as this is their place of landing as the director of the Red Cross informed me.

So, my Dear, the ball is now on your side and I trust you will handle everything perfectly. So now you should contact the diplomat in Thailand on email and inform him that is Mr. Romanchuk Anatoly Alexandrovich that has a delivery that came from Afghanistan, which was registered under his care at the Red Cross office in Afghanistan by the command of Sgt.Samada James, tell him that you are ready to monitor the entire process needed to deliver your consignment to you immediately. My dear, now I'm counting on you, as I did my part well, so everything is left for you and you must follow the instructions according to diplomats, I have submitted all your information with which was given to the diplomat to let him know you once he meet with you so everything is intact. So now the director of the Red Cross gave me the contact information of the diplomat who carried the consignment to Thailand, you will use it and contact him when it arrives in Thailand, so now I send the contact details of the diplomat for you to contact him when he arrives in Thailand and also send your mobile Number to him .

Name Diplomat: Dr. Frank Williams

e-mail: [email protected]

Finally make sure to contact the diplomat e-mail and talk to him. I hope you understand everything I've explained to you. If there is anything you do not understand, then email me immediately so that I will explain to you very well.

Please Dear, Remember it's just you and me, who knows the contents of the shipment. This shipment is our life, please do your best so that you will receive the consignment when the diplomat arrives in Thailand. Remember, the diplomat is a very busy man as the Red Cross official told me that you should not delay in contacting him and make sure to follow the instructions of the diplomat so he can deliver the consignment to you without any delay. I trust you will handle it very well. Let me know as soon as you contact the diplomat and to receive the shipment.

So I trust and rely on you always handle it very well.

God is with us,
Sgt.Samada James
[email protected]

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement