Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#336635 by AlanJones Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:15 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967634574

Benin Address In Cotonou, the delivery post office P.O. Box number M. Abou Kodjo 03 BP 1000 COTONOU BENIN télécommunications Tel: (+22967634574 Services postaux et financiers.
EMAIL:::{[email protected]}

Good day.

I’m Mr,Thomas Kmontage.the new appointed Postman of Regular Mail Post Office branched at Porto Nov-Benin. I assumed this office on 14th, April, 2017. On going through the files of the previous records of this office, I discovered that there are six parcels containing ATM cards each one attached with an email address of the owner on it.

The former appointee of this office (Francis Partridge Jr) failed to carry out the delivery as it was instructed and programmed. And one of his reasons for not carrying out the delivery was that you have not provided your postal address to him for the completion of the delivery. According to the content recorded in each file, the ATM card was deposited by one Senior Evangelist Mathew Peterson who died one years back. On the statement he wrote on the list, he stated that each of the aforementioned ATM cards contains $2.500,000.00 and he found your email addresses without your names in the internet.

Meanwhile, I am making the arrangement of posting the six parcels through Regular Mail Post Office to all of you. So, I want you to provide your postal address and your personal information as listed below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Your Postal Address:
3. Your Country and current City:
4. Your Telephone Number:
5. Your Country’s Postal Code:

Don’t be surprise in case this email message appears in your mail box as “undisclosed recipients” because I am sending the same message of the same content to six of you at the same time.

I went to our head office at Cotonou-Benin and reported the issue of the discovered six ATM cards in my office and they verified it and gave me the order to carry out the delivery immediately after you send the $65usd for the Postal Stamp of the parcel.

We would have deducted the fee out of the main fund but as you are clearly aware that we don’t have any access to the pin code of the ATM card until you receive it and open it by yourself. It’s an illegal act for us to open the pin code ourselves. So, you should send the $65usd today for the Postal Stamp.

Send the $65usd through Western Union or Money Gram to my secretary FRANK EGWU as listed below:

Receiver’s Name:FRANK EGWU
City: Cotonou
Amount: $65
Sender’s Name:
Sender’s Address:
MTCN or Reference Number:

Then, provide the following information after sending the $65usd.

All the best.

Mr.Thomas Kmontage
New Appointee of Regular Mail Post Office, Porto Novo-Benin.
EMAIL:::{[email protected]}

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#388431 by Troy Platt Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 10:14:07 -0700
Subject: Attn: Valued Beneficiary

Attn: Valued Beneficiary

My name is Janet Napoli Loirs, the Senior Directing officer of one of the many branches Rooly Security Agency. I am writing you concerning a situation which has come to my notice and i would like a confirmation from you before i proceed with my actions.

A consignment box containing a very huge undisclosed amount of Fund was brought here to be kept in custody by one Delegate Mrs. Stella Ellis( HOMELAND SECURITY AGENT),who was assigned to Africa to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries being ripped each time they try to make a claim on their inheritance

This was done some months ago which the Agent stressed that the consignment belongs to you.This consignment has been here for months and about a month ago the agent stated you were going to meet up with the demanded $68.00 which we required for the clearance certificate from the origination of the consignment boxes.

The reason why i am writing you is because a man and woman about 5ft8 tall and 5ft4 tall respectively sent me an email some days ago regarding this same consignment and the said people came here yesterday with claims that you have asked them to claim the fund in the consignment. The said persons whose name will be disclosed later said they are willing to pay $68usd for the clearance certificate to claim the fund, they made me understand that you are not interested to claim and you gave them the right to claim the consignment.

This makes me really confused, I have notified the Delegate Anderson concerning this matter and he has stated that he has nothing to do with it anymore and maybe the couples are been truthful.

So,You should get back to me urgently and tell me if this is true, if this people have been given permission by you to claim the fund in the consignment because they have provided an attorney to stand on their behalf and he is ready to sign the change of ownership certificate and also make the payment to claim the consignment. You were asked to pay just $68 usd only,

So if you are not on your deathbed as these people claim and if you are still ready to make the payment of $68usd for the clearance certificate to receive your consignment boxes then get back to me immediately with the MONEY GRAM PAYMENT INFORMANTION as required and receive your consignment without any delay and if your can not send the money through money gram buy Google play USA or Steam wallet.

Receivers Name:Frad ocha
City : Cotonou
Text Question: When
Answer : Asap
Amount: $68.00
Sender s Name
MTCN#. .

On receipt of your email, I will call the police to have these people arrested for attempted fraud and theft, but if not i will have no choice than to accept their payments, sign the change of ownership certificate and have it released to them,

Yours Sincerely,
Janet Napoli Loirs.
Email::: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!