Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#336642 by AlanJones Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:26 am
From: OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347033206328

Office Of The Vice President..
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
His Excellency, Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN..GCON.
State House,Aso Rock Presidential Villa.
Abuja,Nigeria...
[email protected]

Dear Sir..

You are hereby requested to urgently revert back my office in the next 48hours and claim your over due funds directly under my office and desk as the Acting President/Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria as Mr.President is in medical vacations for the past two months now,i just stumbled on your payment file as an unpaid NNPC Contract Beneficiary of the approved sum of USD5.5Million Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars--which i have previously approved to be released to you by the Finance Minister and to my surprise she failed to carry out my instructions,so in view of that i have taken over your payment file as the paying Authority in my capacity as the Acting President/Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria..call me on my direct private number so that we will discuss of about your payment and then transfer;..234-7033206328...don't disclose this number to anybody else..forward all your details to this direct email [email protected]===for your payment..

Furthermore get back to my desk with all your details for your Swift Wire Transfer after due Verification and Stamping by my office for your immediate payment through a payment Instrument of Irrevocable Standing Payment Order...ISPO..as in tandem with my Executive Powers as the Vice President of Nigeria,i will revoke and dump your payment file if i don't hear from you within the next 72hours from the date of this circular,you are supposed to be paid before now but i don't know the reasons for the delay and you should count yourself lucky that i have personally intervened on your behalf..

Faithfully Yours..

Dr,Ahmed Yakubu--Media Adviser
Office Of The residency..FOR..

His Excellency Prof Yemi Osinbajo,SAN,GCON..
Executive Acting President/Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
State House Presidential Villa,Aso Rock.
Abuja,Nigeria..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#362091 by AlanJones Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:27 pm
From: OFFICE OF MR PRESIDENCY ASO ROCK,ABUJA - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347033206328

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
State House,Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of The Chief Of Staff To Mr.President,
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Dr.Abba Kyari..CFR..
Telex: FGN/XXCBN/NGR2018....

.PAYMENT FILE NUMBERS....COS/FGN/007634NGR.2018....

Attn/Sir/Madam..

Be advised and informed that Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria have authorized and Mandated the Executive Vice President of Nigeria Prof.Yemi Osibanjo.GCON to administer and effect the release of your overdue funds before his departure to London on Monday this week for his annual vacations and medical check u as well which was communicated in a memo he directed me as his Chief Of Staff to draft on his behalf of which the Vice President is dully informed as well,in view of the Presidential Order i have forwarded your Payment File to the Office of the Executive Vice President for prompt actions and payment through his desk as the Acting President of Nigeria now..your Payment File Numbers is as thus...COS/FGN/007634NGR.2018..indicates same to the Vice President when contacting him with the below details for your payment through his desk only as instructed by Mr.President before his departure to London,UK on Monday this week..call him on phone and email him your full details for your payment as he is the man in charge now...

Prof.Yemi Osibanjo.GCON...
Executive Vice President,Federal Republic Of Nigeria..
Email:[email protected]
Direct Tel;..234-7033206328..

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this Presidential Instructions for your immediate payment as instructed by the Federal Executive Council through Mr President Federal Republic of Nigeria before he left to London...the amount approved by Mr.resident payable to you the beneficiary is the sum of USD6.5Million only..Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars of which that is the amount the Vice President will release to you once you have contacted him with the above details...please quote your payment file numbers as above for easy identifications by the Acting President for your payment..

Best Regards,

Dr.Abba Kyari..CON..
Chief Of Staff..COS.. to Mr President.
Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#376014 by AlanJones Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:19 am
Subject: ...YOUR PAYMENT READY FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT..
Tel. No.: 234-7033206328

Abuja,Nigeria...

...YOUR PAYMENT READY FROM THE DESK OF THE EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT..

Attn.Verified Funds Beneficiary.

Sir..

You are hereby requested to urgently revert back my office in the next 48hours and claim your over due funds directly under my office and desk as the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria,i just stumbled on your payment file as an unpaid Inheritance/Lottery NNPC Contract Beneficiary of the approved sum of USD5.5Million ...Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars- for this last quarter of the year 2018-which i have previously approved to be released to you by the Finance Minister and to my surprise she failed to carry out my instructions before she resigned from office last week,so in view of that i have taken over your payment file as the paying Authority in my capacity as the Executive Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria..call me on my direct private number so that we will discuss of about your payment and then transfer as your Payment File is on my desk now;..234-7033206328...don't disclose this number to anybody else..and forward your details for your payment on this secured email id as [email protected]....

Furthermore get back to my desk with all your relevant details for your Swift Electronics Wire Transfer KTT after due Verification and Endorsement by my office for your immediate payment through a payment Instrument of Irrevocable Standing Payment Order...ISPO..which is in tandem with my Executive Powers as the Executive Vice President of Nigeria and Chairman of the National Economic Council..NEC..,i will revoke and dump your payment file if i don't hear from you within the next 72hours from the date of this circular,you are supposed to be paid before now but i don't know the reasons for the delay and you should count yourself lucky that i have personally intervened on your behalf as i will directly supervise and administer your payment directly without third party interference so long as you complied with my instructions on this transactions...email me on [email protected]..

Faithfully Yours..

A.A.Okala..Media Assistant..

Executive Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria..
Abuja,Nigeria..

#432611 by Ian Page Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:42 pm
From: Prof Yemi Osibanjo Vice President Of Nigeria - [email protected]
Tel No.: 2348173212684
Subject: Payment Notifications.
Received: Tue 19 Apr 2022 at 18:20

Abuja,Nigeria.

Payment Notifications.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency Prof.Yemi Osibanjo GCFR the Executive Vice President and now Acting President Federal Republic of Nigeria has as a matter of urgency approved the immediate and irrevocable release of your Federal Executive Council sum of USD 2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars which i have endorsed this Tuesday evening Nigerian time to be release to you the approved beneficiary without you paying a dime to anybody as i will personally administer your payment from my desk and release same to you unconditionally in my capacity as the Vice President of Nigeria and Chairman National Economic Council NEC once you follow my instructions and directives.

In view of the above now what you will need to do is to apply for a Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate from my desk which will be issued in your name and that will warrant you NOT paying a dime/cent to anybody until you have received and confirmed your payment from my office only,forward to me your full names and address that will be written on your applied Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate which i will issue in your favor without delays and then your funds released as all necessary back up documents that will cover your approved sum of USD 2.5 Million are now ready hence what remains is the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate to be issued in your name and your funds released to you unconditionally as i stated before,the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate will be issued to you by the Archives/Documentations desk in my office at the official Government cost payable to the Archives/Documentations desk which is non negotiable because the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is not issued free of charge as that is going to the Government purse as revenue,but every other charges/fees will be waived once issued in your name and favor.

Finally your approves sum will be released to you through electronics Wire transfer or Automated teller machine Gold Card ATM fully Activated and free delivered to your address through our accredited courier company as the mailing fees is covered when your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is issued in your favor,for furnish me with the requested details and get your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate issued in your name as the issuing fees will be communicated to you by me personally once i receive your details,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus; 2348173212684. if you have any questions to ask about this your emergency payment arrangement which must be accomplished in less than seven working days from today hence you have to be serious.

Faithfully Yours.

Executive Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Abuja,Nigeria.
#433557 by AlanJones Wed May 18, 2022 1:11 am
From: Prof Yemi Osibanjo Vice President Of Nigeria - [email protected]
Subject: Payment Notifications.
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

Abuja,Nigeria.

Payment Notifications.

Sir/Madam.

I His Excellency Prof.Yemi Osibanjo GCFR the Executive Vice President and now Acting President Federal Republic of Nigeria has as a matter of urgency approved the immediate and irrevocable release of your Federal Executive Council sum of USD 2.5 Million Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars,which i have endorsed this Monday evening Nigerian time to be release to you the approved beneficiary without you paying a dime to anybody as i will personally administer your payment from my desk and release same to you unconditionally in my capacity as the Vice President of Nigeria and Chairman National Economic Council NEC once you follow my instructions and directives.

In view of the above now what you will need to do is to apply for a Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate from my desk which will be issued in your name and that will warrant you NOT paying a dime/cent to anybody until you have received and confirmed your payment from my office only,forward to me your full names and address that will be written on your applied Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate which i will issue in your favor without delays and then your funds released as all necessary back up documents that will cover your approved sum of USD 2.5 Million are now ready hence what remains is the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate to be issued in your name and your funds released to you unconditionally as i stated before,the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate will be issued to you by the Archives/Documentations desk in my office at the official Government cost payable to the Archives/Documentations desk which is non negotiable because the Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is not issued free of charge as that is going to the Government purse as revenue,but every other charges/fees will be waived once issued in your name and favor.

Finally your approves sum will be released to you through electronics Wire transfer or Automated teller machine Gold Card ATM fully Activated and free delivered to your address through our accredited courier company as the mailing fees is covered when your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate is issued in your favor,for furnish me with the requested details and get your Waiver Clearance Bond Certificate issued in your name as the issuing fees will be communicated to you by me personally once i receive your details,you can reach me on my direct mobile line as thus; 2348173212684. if you have any questions to ask about this your emergency payment arrangement which must be accomplished in less than seven working days from today hence you have to be serious.

Faithfully Yours.

Executive Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Abuja,Nigeria.