Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#336680 by AlanJones Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:56 pm
Reply-to: "Mr.Brown Jerry" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

Attention for your funds $1.5million???,

claim your abandoned inheritance Fund value of $1.5million united state dollars,

We have finalize all the necessary arrangement to release your fund valued $1.5million is ready to be delivery or are you no longer interesting to receive your fund don't lose this chance because, this is the last chance you have to receive your fund and For your information, this delivery will be completed to your home through a diplomatic. Be rest assured that you will receive your fund as the safety is guaranteed. I also want you to know that the delivery of your consignment. you are advice to send $185 only, for the processing the release of your fund and it is the only fee needed to enable us finalized process and send you, your fund and I assure you of success as soon as you send the needed fee. I think this should be the last time i will email you over this fund again because,i have discovered that you are not interesting to receive it. Now, this is the only opportunity that you have to claim your fund, and it is the last chance.Therefore, without adhering to these instructions, your fund should be cancel and revert back to our Federal government account, and you can never receive penny again. so, i will advise you to read the below message and act accordingly. Am here to remind you that we have given you enough chance to claim your fund,

I am directed to inform you that we need you to reconfirm your home mailing address below information for immediate delivery.

1, Your full name: ......................
2, Home address: ......................
3, Phone Number: ....................
4, Nearest Airport: ...................

Please, do everything possible to send this fee before the end of today. Listen, as soon as you send it, I am given you every promise that your fund should be sent to you under 24hours.Please don't bother to contact back when you know that you can not afford to send this $185. Just forget about the fund because,it should be directed to our government account immediately, take note of this.The ball is in your court now.A word is enough for a wise.

Below is the payment information, please look it carefully before you send via western union or Money Gram to avoid mistake ok.

Here is the payment information;

Receivers name: Frank Egwu
Address: Cotonou Benin Republic
Amount: $185
Mtcn: ??

I am waiting to receive the payment confirmation as soon as possible. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Mr.Brown Jerry
Director, Debt Management Office
Phone Number: +22967617475
E-mail: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#339475 by AlanJones Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:04 am

Attention Beneficiary..

This is Hon. Mr.Brown Jerry the Former United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mr.James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD.

I'm contacting you today because the director of the ATM CARD center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $155 only according to them. But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $3.5MILLION. which will change your life just because of $155 I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $155 But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it. Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money for a while now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 3 days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your ATM CARD.

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your full details to avoid wrong claim.
FULL NAME:============
HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS:======
MOBILE NO.:=============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION:========
COUNTRY==========

This is where you should send the fee today and don't fail to do that as I have said.
YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW

Receiver Name===============God Aka
Country=====================Benin Republic
City=====================Cotonou
Amount =================$155
Sender Name ============
Mtcn ==================

I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number and be rest assured that your fund will be delivered as soon as you send the required fee.

Mr.Brown Jerry
call me..+22967617475
Address..( [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#340139 by AlanJones Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:17 pm
Reply-to: "MR.BROWN JERRY" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998539123

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCENATIONAL
HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEXSENATE
HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT,
COTONOU BENINOUR REF: FGN /SNT/STB

WHY DO .YOU CHOOSE TO LOSE YOUR $2.5MILLION???

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS,I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU, THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO,BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $99 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $99 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE,I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $99 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,

THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $99 I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY,

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GETYOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $99 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT, INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH,

FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY. THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARETRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FINALLY MYADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THEREQUIREMENT OF ($99)

RECEIVERS NAME:..FRANK JOHN
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
TEST QUESTION:..WHEN
ANSWER:...NOW
MTCN: .........
SENDER'S NAME:......
SENDER'S ADDRESS:.....

I AM LOOKING TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW.

YOURS IN SERVICE
MR.WILLIAMS MORRIS.
CALL NOW +22998539123

#341061 by AlanJones Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:24 am

CLAIM YOUR ABANDONED INHERITANCE FUND VALUE OF $1.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS,

WE HAVE FINALIZE ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT TO RELEASE YOUR FUND VALUED $1.5MILLION IS READY TO BE DELIVERY OR ARE YOU NO LONGER INTERESTING TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND DON’T LOSE THIS CHANCE BECAUSE, THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS DELIVERY WILL BE COMPLETED TO YOUR HOME THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC. BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND AS THE SAFETY IS GUARANTEED. I ALSO WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT. YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND $85 ONLY, FOR THE PROCESSING THE RELEASE OF YOUR FUND AND IT IS THE ONLY FEE NEEDED TO ENABLE US FINALIZED PROCESS AND SEND YOU, YOUR FUND AND I ASSURE YOU OF SUCCESS AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE NEEDED FEE. I THINK THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME I WILL EMAIL YOU OVER THIS FUND AGAIN BECAUSE,I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTING TO RECEIVE IT. NOW, THIS IS THE ONLY OPPORTUNITY THAT YOU HAVE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND, AND IT IS THE LAST CHANCE.THEREFORE, WITHOUT ADHERING TO THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR FUND SHOULD BE CANCEL AND REVERT BACK TO OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT, AND YOU CAN NEVER RECEIVE PENNY AGAIN. SO, I WILL ADVISE YOU TO READ THE BELOW MESSAGE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY. AM HERE TO REMIND YOU THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH CHANCE TO CLAIM YOUR FUND,

I AM DIRECTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE NEED YOU TO RECONFIRM YOUR HOME MAILING ADDRESS BELOW INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY.

1, YOUR FULL NAME: ......................
2, HOME ADDRESS: ......................
3, PHONE NUMBER: ....................
4, NEAREST AIRPORT: ...................

PLEASE, DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SEND THIS FEE BEFORE THE END OF TODAY. LISTEN, AS SOON AS YOU SEND IT, I AM GIVEN YOU EVERY PROMISE THAT YOUR FUND SHOULD BE SENT TO YOU UNDER 24HOURS.PLEASE DON’T BOTHER TO CONTACT BACK WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO SEND THIS $85. JUST FORGET ABOUT THE FUND BECAUSE,IT SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO OUR GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY, TAKE NOTE OF THIS.THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT NOW.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION, PLEASE LOOK IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU SEND VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM TO AVOID MISTAKE OK.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION;

RECEIVERS NAME: NELSON ARONU
ADDRESS: COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT: $85
MTCN: ??

I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.

MR.BROWN JERRY
DIRECTOR, DEBT MANAGEMENT OFFICE
PHONE NUMBER: +229 67617475
E-MAIL: [email protected]

#341830 by AlanJones Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:05 am
Reply-to: DIPLOMATIC BROWN JERRY - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +13042205209

ATTENTION FOR YOUR ATM CARD $2.5MILLION???,

I AM DIPLOMATIC BROWN JERRY, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY SUCCESSFULLY ARRIVAL AT OREGON COQUILLE USA INTERCONTINENTAL AIRPORT NOW WITH YOUR ATM CARD WORTH ($2.5M) MEANWHILE I AM HAVING A LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THE CUSTOM AUTHORITY BECAUSE OF THE NTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE DELIVERY PERMIT OF YOUR ATM CARD WHICH ONE OF THE AIRPORT AUTHORITY THAT IT WILL BE OBTAINED FROM OREGON COQUILLE CUSTOM AUTHORITY WITH THE SUM OF $185.

YOU ALSO ADVICE TO RECONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS SUCH AS
YOUR HOME ADDRESS
YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER
AND YOUR NEAREST INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT.

USE THIS BELOW INFORMATION TO SEND THE INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE DELIVERY PERMIT FEE WHICH IS THE SUM OF $185 TO THE OREGON COQUILLE WITH NAME OF CUSTOM ACCOUNTANT OFFICER.

RECEIVERS NAME: MARY PRESTON
STATE:. OREGON
CITY:. COQUILLE
AMOUNT: $185
SENDERS:..NAME:..
MTCN:..

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME WITH THIS TELEPHONE OR SEND ME AN SMS OKAY I AM WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT DETAILS ASAP.

THANKS

DIPLOMATIC BROWN JERRY
PH NO, +1 (304) 220-5209
CALL OR SMS

#366753 by AlanJones Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:46 pm
Tel. No.: +22962680779

Attention for your funds $3.5million???,

claim your abandoned inheritance Fund value of $3.5million united state dollars,

We have finalize all the necessary arrangement to release your fund valued $3.5million is ready to be delivery or are you no longer interesting to receive your fund don’t lose this chance because, this is the last chance you have to receive your fund and For your information, this delivery will be completed to your home through a diplomatic. Be rest assured that you will receive your fund as the safety is guaranteed. I also want you to know that the delivery of your ATM Card Package. you are advice to send $385 only, for the processing the release of your fund and it is the only fee needed to enable us finalized process and send you, your fund and I assure you of success as soon as you send the needed fee. I think this should be the last time i will email you over this fund again because,i have discovered that you are not interesting to receive it. Now, this is the only opportunity that you have to claim your fund, and it is the last chance.Therefore, without adhering to these instructions, your fund should be cancel and revert back to our Federal government account, and you can never receive penny again. so, i will advise you to read the below message and act accordingly. Am here to remind you that we have given you enough chance to claim your ATM Card Package,

I am directed to inform you that we need you to reconfirm your home mailing address below information for immediate delivery of your Package.

1, Your full name: ....................
2, Home address: ......................
3, Phone Number: .....................
4, Nearest Airport: .................

Please, do everything possible to send this fee before the end of today. Listen, as soon as you send it, I am given you every promise that your fund should be sent to you under 48hours.Please don’t bother to contact back when you know that you can not afford to send this $385. Just forget about the ATM Card Package because,it should be directed to our government account immediately, take note of this.The ball is in your court now.A word is enough for a wise.

Thanks

Mr.Brown Jerry
Director, Debt Management Office
Phone Number: +22962680779
E-mail: [email protected]