Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#337066 by AlanJones Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 pm
From: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE LETTER - [email protected]
Reply-to: URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE LETTER - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +27784661322 & +27866107690

I Have A Business Opportunity That Guarantee's You 45% of
(USD$100,000,000.00 Million Dollars) Please Contact Me For More
Details.
Regards,
Dr. John Clark

Attachment:
JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA
TEL: +27 784661322
FAX: +27 866 107 690
Date 17th of August 2017
E-MAIL: [email protected]

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTAIL

Dear: Sir/Madam,

I am Dr. John Clark. A Branch Manager in Investment & Foreign Exchange Department, First National Bank of South Africa, I got your email address while searching for a business oriented personality and reliable foreigner since I cannot do this business alone. SO WE MUST NOT LET ANYONE ELSE KNOW OF OUR COMMUNICATION.

I am writing this letter to ask for your support and co-operation to carry out this business opportunity in my department, in January 12, 2002, a Citizen of Zimbabwe Oil consultant/contractor and a Miner at KRUGER GOLD COMPANY in several countries like Spain, South Africa, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, Venezuela, Libya, Iraq, Kuwait, and Qatar and mostly in Dubai. Mr. Christian Malila Ndou, made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months, Valued a One Hundred Million United State Dollars Only. (USD$100,000,000.00) to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the inheritance funds in my branch as quickly as possible.

I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contract employers, the KRUGER GOLD COMPANY PTY LTD that Mr. Christian Malila Ndou, died in the plane crash On January 13, 2014, you can confirm it yourself via the website below:
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/afric ... 041605.htm

After the successful transfer we shall share in ratio of 45% for you and 50% for me. While 5% will be for the expenses for documents and telephone call. If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, I will like to inform you earlier that you will cover all the expenses for obtain all the legal documents needed on your name to have the funds credit into your bank account. Or you can also fly over here in South Africa to do the transfer by yourself so that you will confirm the transaction 100% genuine and legitimate Risk Free

Please send down the following personal details to me for briefing and more clarification, Email: [email protected]

(1)Full names (2) Occupation (3) Age and Sex: (4) Marital Status: (5) Private phone (6) Country

Please kindly call on the above private phone number before sending Email. I’m looking forward to receive your immediate reply by phone or Email as soon as you receive this letter, My Private Email: [email protected]
Thanks and May The Almighty God Bless You and Your Family.
Dr. John Clark.
(Chief Auditor FNB BANK) Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement