Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#337154 by Tim Atem Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:57 am
reply-to: [email protected]

Heavenly Greetings In The name of our Lord Jesus Christ !!!!
Dear Beloved in Christ ,
It will be a very big surprise for you to read my message today. I am Ms. Joyce Lui '' The Woman of Faith'', A widow to Late Mr. Wilson Lui,Indonesia Nationals. I am 80years old, and I am now a new Christian convert, suffering from long time, cancer. From all indications my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I won't live long according to my doctors, This is because my cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. My late husband was killed during the U.S raid, against terrorism in Afghanistan when he traveled to Afghanistan to monitor a Hospital/a Humanitarian Found at (HHF) he was setting up for the benefit of the Afghan masses as of then; whose majority and 99 percent of them are Muslims/ Islamic scholars and loyalists. During the period of our marriage we couldn't produce any child. My late husband was very wealthy and after his death, I inherited all his businesses and wealth, and when I noticed that my condition is not improving rather it gets worse by the day I decided to div
YOURS IN CHRIST
MS. JOYCE LUI
IN GOD WE TRUST !!!!!!!!!!

PS: make sure you reply me directly on this email account [email protected] . May the Good God bless you, and Open up your heart to his Divine Calling to serve humanity through this charity donation.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement