Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#337160 by Tim Atem Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:17 am
other email: [email protected]

Hello

My name is Suvo Sarkar, the Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management at Emirates NBD. Kindly permit me as I want to solicit your confidence in an important and confidential business transaction which I believe it will benefit both of us after completion; this is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I am contacting you because I want to present you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client who happens to share the same last names with you. Being his bank account manager, I have been mandated by the bank to present his next of kin or any of his relatives who would claim his inheritance worth of Thirty million United State Dollar ($30 million). I seek your permission to present you as his only known relative and next of kin so the proceeds can come to you, while we share between us 50/50 of the inheritance fund. Or use the sum on joint venture business/project in your Country

Kindly reply through my private email address below for more details, I will give you more details upon your affirmative response.

Regards,
Suvo Sarkar
E-mail:- [email protected]

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement