Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#337186 by AlanJones Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +14242769654

Kind Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to notify you that I diplomat George Brown has arrived AIR PORT....San Francisco International Airport. with your cash consignment box please contact me on our direct email: [email protected] for immediate delivery to your home address.

As a matter of urgency, I want you to know that you have 24 hours to contact me and reconfirm your full address and valid phone# to enable me proceed with this immediate delivery. I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration.

Please call or text me on my direct telephone number +1-424-276-9654 for briefings and immediate delivery to your home address.

And the only fee you are required to pay is CONSIGNMENT RELEASE ORDER FEE AND ONLY $550 WHICH YOU MUST SEND IMMEDIATELY THROUGH IS NAME . LYN FULLER...BY WALMART OR MONEY GRAM

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,
George Brown
International Diplomatic Services.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement