Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#338123 by AlanJones Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:21 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17256660564

FBN-CBN Credit Risk Analyst
300 W Sunset Rd, Las Vegas,
Nevada 89148, USA
Phone: +1 725-666-0564

As the international credit risk analyst of FBN-CBN, I have contributed to foreign remittance successes worldwide and believing that yours will not be a problem if you are truly prepared to accomplish your longtime awaiting success. Further details will be available upon receipt of your details including your exert outstanding amount for clarification to avoid crediting the wrong beneficiary's account.

Respectively,

Dr. Charles Holzberg
Nevada 89148, USA
Private: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#338191 by AlanJones Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:44 am
Reply-to: Charles Holzberg - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]

BS-CBN Credit Risk Analyst
Nevada 89148, USA

As the international credit risk analyst of ABS-CBN, I have contributed to foreign remittance successes worldwide and believing that yours will not be a problem if you are truly prepared to accomplish your longtime awaiting success. Further details will be available upon receipt of your details including your exert outstanding amount for clarification to avoid crediting the wrong beneficiary's account.

You must reply directly to my personal email as given below to enable you will receive further details from me in respect of your longtime pending success.

Respectively,

Dr. Charles Holzberg
Nevada 89148, USA
Personal: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#338192 by AlanJones Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 am

Integrar imagen
ABS-CBN Credit Risk Analyst
Nevada 89148, USA

As the international credit risk analyst of ABS-CBN, I have contributed to foreign remittance successes worldwide and believing that yours will not be a problem if you are truly prepared to accomplish your longtime awaiting success. Further details will be available upon receipt of your details including your exert outstanding amount for clarification to avoid crediting the wrong beneficiary's account.

You must reply directly to my personal email as given below to enable you will receive further details from me in respect of your longtime pending success.

Respectively,

Dr. Charles Holzberg
Nevada 89148, USA
Integrar imagen

#338193 by AlanJones Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:46 am

Integrar imagen
Nevada 89148, USA

Respectively,

Dr. Charles Holzberg
Nevada 89148, USA
Integrar imagen

#339637 by sparxfly Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:03 pm
Subject: ||DOCUMENTATING YOUR FUNDS !!

Bildergebnis für credit analyst logo
Dear Sir,

I thought you are civilized enough to understand the procedures of transferring millions of dollars, how can any genuine beneficiary think of receiving millions without willingness to spend token fees for documentation. I must attest that your attitude is laughable because i never met anyone of such questionable attitude.

I must make it very clear that nobody whosoever can actualize your success without you working extremely hard to actualized it as genuine beneficiary, whoever that cannot work extremely hard to make wealth cannot maintain greatness; the spirit of greatness dwells with those that can stop at nothing to be great. It is a shame that you abandoned your US$5.5M remittance because of token charges, you're the only beneficiary that behaved cowardly ever since i assumed the position of international credit analyst. I must attest that ignoring the documentation processes of your funds is disheartening.

Charles Holzberg PhD
ABS | Global Credit Analyst
Nevada 89148, U.S.A
Phone: [725] 666-0564
[email protected]
Integrar imagen
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed information educating a scammer.