Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#339657 by AlanJones Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:49 pm
From: Barrister George Harry - "gohongi-clinic7."@fine.ocn.ne.jp
Reply-to: Barrister George Harry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968488237

I am Barrister George Harry Freedom Chamber, I want to inform you that your fund payment file was brought to my office this morning for me to confiscating your fund base on the director of the UBA BANK PLC here in Benin Republic he said I should sign power of attorney to divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just because you can not pay for the fee of your fund which is $380.00 before you receive your fund, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some times now without hearing from you, my spirit did not allow me to cancel your fund because I know the value and the important of what you are about to loose, I told the director of (UBA BANK PLC) to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of ($20.5 million) United state dollars which I know it will change your life future initially , I don't see any reason you will abandon the fund because of $380.00 require fee.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your fund, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this which belongs to you. I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible, here is my contact Email:([email protected])

Telephone number: +22968488237 .

Thanks,
Barrister George Harry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#345226 by AlanJones Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 am
Reply-to: Barrister George Harry - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22968488237

I am Barrister George Harry Freedom Chamber, I want to inform you that your fund payment file was brought to my office this morning for me to confiscating your fund base on the director of the UBA BANK PLC here in Benin Republic he said I should sign power of attorney to divert your fund to the Government Treasury account just because you can not pay for the fee of your fund which is $380.00 before you receive your fund, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some times now without hearing from you, my spirit did not allow me to cancel your fund because I know the value and the important of what you are about to loose, I told the director of (UBA BANK PLC) to wait until I heard from you today and I will know the reason you rejected such amount of ($20.5 million) United state dollars which I know it will change your life future initially , I don't see any reason you will abandon the fund because of $380.00 require fee.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your fund, or if you don't need it again then I will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and I will change your name to another person so that the Government will not claim this which belongs to you. I will wait to hear from you as soon as possible, here is my contact Email:([email protected])

Telephone number: +22968488237

Thanks,
Barrister George Harry

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.