Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#339873 by Calvin Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:15 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: Your Package For Delivery

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania
One Terminal Drive, Middle town.

I am Gary Lee Johnson, i am writing you to let you know i have crossed checked your details with the information stated on the official documents and have confirmed that you are the actual beneficiary to receive the abandoned consignment vault full of cash of USD950.000.00. To ensure the full protection of you and me, I would respectfully request we maintain confidentiality.

Furthermore, for you to have full confidence of the existence of this consignment, I will go ahead and pay the consignment clearance fee of $2,800 USD which was the main reason the consignment was with-held here at Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania USA since these charges were not paid by the diplomatic agent delivering this consignment to you.

I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of our communication confidential. I am making use of the opportunity since I will be retiring soon without anyone knowing about it, unless if you reveal it to a third party, which i would strongly advice you never to do so and remember, 'Loose Lips Sink Ships'.

I will email you my flight details as soon as I am able to conclude negotiations for the release of the consignment to you which could be completed hopefully in two days time as I will be making the payment of $2,800 USD for the clearance., But you have to assure me once again that my own share of the money will be given to me as I am taking a big risk doing this process on your behalf.

Do send me a copy of any government issued and also email me at my personal email([email protected]) for further directives.
Thank You
Gary Lee Johnson

Interim Assistance General Manager,
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania
One Terminal Drive, Middle town.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement