Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340027 by AlanJones Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:56 am
Reply-to: "AGENT.RONALD T.HOSKO" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

HELLO MY GOOD FRIEND

ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? IF YOUR ARE DEAD YOU BETTER STAY DEAD AND IF YOU ARE LIVING YOU BETTER READ THIS:

I HAVE TO INFORM YOU AGAIN, THAT WE ARE NOT PLAYING OVER THIS, I KNOW MY REASON FOR THE CONTINUOUS SENDING OF THIS NOTIFICATION TO YOU,THE FACT IS THAT YOU CAN'T SEEM TO TRUST ANY ONE AGAIN OVER THIS PAYMENT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN IN CANTERED IN MANY MONTHS AGO, BUT I WANT YOU TO TRUST ME,I CANNOT SCAM YOU FOR $86 IT IS FOR BANK PROCESSING OF YOUR PAYMENT, THE FEES OF $86 IS CLEARLY WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE, I DID NOT INVENT THE BILL TO DEFRAUD YOU OF $86 IT IS AN OFFICIAL BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE, AND THE GOOD PART OF THIS, IS THAT YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE DISTURBED AGAIN OVER ANY KIND OF PAYMENT,THIS IS FINAL, AND THE FORMS FROM THERE BECOMES EFFECTIVE ONCE WE SUBMIT YOUR PAYMENT APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND PAY THE FORM FEE OF $86.

I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND THIS TIME, BECAUSE YOU MAY NEVER GET ANOTHER SUCH GOOD OPPORTUNITY, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS KEEN AND VERY DETERMINED TO PAY YOUR OVERDUE DEBTS, THIS IS NOT A FLUKE, I WOULD NOT WANT YOU TO LOOSE THIS FUND OUT OF IGNORANCE, I WILL SEND YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS BANK PAYMENT PROCESSING FEE IS PAID, YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME, YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND, FIND A WAY TO GET $86 YOU WILL NOT LOOSE IT,INSTEAD IT WILL BRING YOUR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH, FIND THE MONEY AND SEND IT TO OUR BURSARY.

THE REASON WHY AM SENDING YOU THIS is BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR USD2.5M IMMEDIATELY WE ARE TRYING TO ROUND UP FOR THIS PAYMENT PROGRAM.

THE PROCESSING CHARGES WHICH WAS INITIALLY ON THE HIGH PRICE HAS BEEN CUT DOWN BY THE PAYOUT BANK CONSIDERING THE POOR ECONOMIC SITUATIONS THAT MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS CITIZENS TO MEET UP WITH THE PROCESSING CHARGES OF THEIR ENTITLEMENT. UPON THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PROCESSING CHARGES YOU WILL GET YOUR $2.500,000.00 INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 15HRS.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER FINALLY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS NOT TO ABANDON THIS TRANSACTION BECAUSE OF THE REQUIREMENT OF ($86) ACCOUNT OFFICER INFO:SEND THE FEE THROUGH MONEY GRAM ONLY.

RECEIVER'S NAME:..GOD AKA
CITY:::::::::::::: COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION: ::::::VERY
ANSWER::::::::URGENT
AMOUNT REQUIRED: :::::::$86
SENDER'S NAME:::::
MTCN NUMBER#:
SENDER'S ADDRESS:

AS SOON AS THE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED TODAY, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR $2.5M THE SAME DAY WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

BEST REGARDS

AGENT.RONALD T.HOSKO
CALL ME +229 67617475

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#352639 by AlanJones Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 am
Reply-to: "AGENT RONALD T.HOSKO." - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22967617475

INSTRUCTIONS TO DELIVER YOUR PARCEL.
U.S.A. Internal Revenue Service Department.
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520
Greeting from USA I.R.S,

Attention: Owner Of This Email: We write to inform you that your package with reference number 2661428 has been in Customs facility custody waiting for resolutions of the clearance to further the delivery to your delivery address by the delivery Agent who came all the way from Africa.We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your ATM VISA CARD content sum of $2.500.000.00 USD which the agent suppose to deliver to you which was on hold by USA Customs Department and they are requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the ATM VISA CARD before it will be released from the Customs to the delivery agent to complete the delivery.

After the phone call we made on your behalf to the USA Customs Authority and the Government of BENIN Republic. It was resolved that the delivery of your card to your address must be complete within two (2) working days upon your compliance to our directives; You should send the sum of $195.00 USD to obtain the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from BENIN REPUBLIC.

The clearance charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the US Embassy in BENIN REPUBLIC considering the poor economic situations that made it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement.We will upon the confirmation of your clearing charge assign our Diplomat Agent (MR MAXWELL LANDRY) to travel to USA and collect your package and proceed with the delivery.

Once you notify us with the payment information and the needed Ownership-clearance certificate from BENIN REPUBLIC, the USA Customs will release your ATM VISA CARD to you and it will be delivered to you by the agent,

Note that you are expected to pay only $195.00 usd for Ownership-clearance certificate and you are to pay it to BENIN REPUBLIC as the origination of the package in favor of ANDY EMEKA as our accountant officer in BENIN REPUBLIC Send the $195.00 usd through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your package,

RECEIVERS NAME::====ANDY EMEKA
ADDRESS::==== COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC
AMOUNT::====$185
MTCN::====??

Once you send the money to BENIN REPUBLIC to this name , please try to notify us with the MTCN so that we can contact Name.Terry Ekene for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your Ownership-clearance certificate.

Note that any unclaimed ATM VISA CARD will be return to BENIN REPUBLIC Government after 2 days. So you are urgently advised to comply with our directives so that the Customs will release your card.

Thank You.
Yours Sincerely.

AGENT RONALD T.HOSKO.
CONTRACT NUMBER: +22967617475
Commissioner of Internal Revenue Service.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#358348 by AlanJones Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:59 am
Reply-to: Agent Ronald Hosko - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17064318958

Attention for your funds $1.5million???,

I am writing to inform you that I have deposited your Cheque Draft with DHL COURIER COMPANY Benin And this is the tag no given to me GTCCB77415.And I went to the bank to confirm if the Cheque has expired or getting near to expire and Mr. PHILIP DENNIS the Director of Financial Trust Bank told me that before the cheque will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $1.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds. However all the necessary arrangement of delivering the $1.5 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS in cash was made with DHL COURIER COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic.

Mr. PHILIP DENNIS the Director of Financial Trust Bank Cotonou have to package the sum of $1.5 million Dollars in cash for me. Then he also agreed to help me to register the Consignment BOX with DHL COURIER COMPANY. In fact I thank God very much for all the movement I made every thing goes normally Again I have paid for delivery charges to them OK the only money which your going to paid them is only $185 USD for they company keeping fee of your of your package immediately you have contacted them OK.

As for our agreement with the DHL COURIER COMPANY they promised that your consignment BOX will leave this Country on Monday next week you can cooperate with them But the Director of DHL COURIER COMPANY Said that they need your contacts information's to able them meet up with you immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country.

Please Send them your contacts information to able them locate you immediately they arrived in your country with your BOX. This is what they need from you.

1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. YOUR HOME ADDRESS.
3. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER.
4. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE.
5. A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT OR DRIVER LICENSE.

Please make sure you send this needed information's to the Director General of ELITE COURIER COMPANY Mr David Morris with this address given to you.

Note. ELITE COURIER COMPANY don't know the contents of the consignment Box. Because I registered it with them as a BOX of an Africa clothes. They don't know that the box contents money inside OK this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX please don't let them know that your consignment box contents money inside until you have received in your door step for security reason because $1.5million USD is not small amount of money.

Thank you very much and remain blessed

Agent John Ronald Hosko
Tell +1706 431 8958
DHL COURIER COMPANY

#378079 by AlanJones Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:35 am
Reply-to: "Mrs Jessica Kane." - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR ATM Visa Card Payment
Tel. Nos.: +2347012820433 & +2347065419560

Attention;

This is to bring you notice that i have register your ATM VISA CARD with UPS COURIER COMPANY to your home address.I am Mrs jessica Kane, United States Secretary of State by profession.And the card's value is $3.5Million united state dollars,The security keeping charges has been paid but i did not pay their delivery fees since they refused Reasons for their refusal is because the delivery fee must be paid on the day of the delivery and the delivery fee is ($195) dollar only.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider we the (UPS DELIVERY COMPANY) urge you to treat it genuinely.

This is the second notice we are sending to you in regards to your ATM debit card left here in our office, we notified you about this few weeks ago but we haven’t heard from you up till this moment.Many other packages, which we are supposed to deliver together with yours,had already been delivered to their various owners and yet yours is still here in our company.

AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO (ATM Card Center Director)
UPS DIRECTOR GENERAL
EMAIL:([email protected])
Phone +2347012820433

AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO of the ATM Card Center via his contact daetails above and this are the information needed for easy delivery of your CARD.

1.YOUR FULL NAME_____
2.YOUR HOME ADDRESS______
3.YOUR PHONE AND CELL NUMBER____
4.A COPY OF YOUR PICTURE____
5.YOUR COUNTRY_____

The delivery Diplomat to avoid wrong delivery process.

So as soon as you received your card do let me know ok,

Mrs Jessica Kane.
(Under Secretary).
Chat Conversation End
TELPHONE:+234 0706 541 9560

#410633 by Troy Platt Wed May 20, 2020 8:08 am
From: DIPLOMATIC AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 02:21:57 +0300
Subject: Here Is Your Package Unlocking CODE (AWB33XZS)

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS DIPLOMATIC RONALD HOSKO, I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DELIVERY OF
YOUR PACKAGE OF US$2.500,000.00 MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS I AM
READY TO DELIVERY THIS PACKAGE TO YOU BUT I WAS STOPPED AT JOHN F
KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT NEW YORK BY CUSTOM DEMANDING FOR CUSTOMS
CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND TO OBTAIN THIS REQUIRED DOCUMENT ON BEHALF
WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $200,SO,TRY ALL YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO COME UP
WITH THIS REQUIRED FEE FOR THE CUSTOMS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE SO I AM
WAITING AND LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE WITH THE
REQUIRED FEE AS IT WILL BE SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR BY MONEY GRAM
MONEY TRANSFER OR IF YOU CAN BUY GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR I TUNES CARD AS
WELL. AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU RECONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS WHEN
COMPLYING WITH THE PAYMENT TODAY FOR THE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING FINAL.
REPLY URGENT NOW.
RE-CONFIRM TO ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
FULL NAME...............
DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER ...........
DELIVERY ADDRESS .............

NOW WE ARE ADVICE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH I TUNES CARD PAYMENT
OR BY GOOGLE PLAY OR BY STEAM WALLET OR IF YOU CAN ABLE TO MAKE IT
THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM, YOU CAN USE THIS INFORMATION
BELLOW IN THE CONTENT.

RECEIVERS NAME.....PAUL CHIKELUO
COUNTRY.... BENIN REPUBLIC.
CITY... COTONOU.
TEXT QUESTION... HOW LONG
TEXT ANSWER.... TODAY
AMOUNT.... $200.00,
MTCN NUMBERS.......
SENDERS NAME......

AS SOON AS I RECEIVED THE $200 PAYMENT INFORMATION, I WILL PRECEDE MY
JOURNEY TO YOUR ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.

REGARDS.
DIPLOMATIC AGENT JOHN RONALD HOSKO
YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO CALL (315) 344-1944

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!