Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340074 by TheScamHater Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 pm
Kind Attention,

With due respect, I am Diplomt williams.UDA, I was contacted by International Monetary Fund (IMF)to deliver your UNCLAIMED money to you in your country home of residence, which was over due for payment.A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by two gentlemen both of them an Australian Citizens. They claimed to be your representative, and the power of attorney stated that you are dead;Please, you are giving 24hrs to confirm that you are still alive.
If you are still alive, You are to contact me back immediately with the below information, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer/delivery of beneficiaries and contract payment.
please comfirm your information
Your Names:....................
Your Home/Office Address:......
Your Nationality...............
Your Phone:....................
Your Occupation:...............
Your Age/Sex and I’d Card:.....

You are to reply immediately for clarifications in other to avoid any wrong transfer/delivery of your money, be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held responsible of wrong payment.

Be informed that the requested information is very important in other to enable us proceed with the delivery.

Best Regards,

Diplomat... williams,UDA
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement