Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340238 by AlanJones Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:21 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998799671

Dear Beneficiary: I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.5mwith UPS Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number: contact the Shipping company UPS Courier ( [email protected] )Tel:+229 98.79.96.71 is Name James Ibe With your full information’s as I write below Your Full Receiver name:.................. Your Full Address:.................. Your Country Your Phone number:.................. Your Occupation:.................. Your Id Passport:.................. Your Age:.................. Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them because we paid delivery fee of $180USD,Remember the only money you will pay is their security keeping fee is only $85USD. Thanks Best Regards, Anthony Don

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#340274 by AlanJones Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 pm
Reply-to: UPS OFFICE - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998799671

Dear Beneficiary:

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.5mwith UPS Courier Company with registration code of(Shipment Code awb

33x5zs) please Contact with your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:

contact the Shipping company UPS Courier ( [email protected] )Tel:+229 98.79.96.71 is Name James Ibe With your

full information’s as I write below

Your Full Receiver name:..................
Your Full Address:..................
Your Country
Your Phone number:..................
Your Occupation:..................
Your Id Passport:..................
Your Age:..................

Let me know once you receive your ATM CARD from them because we paid delivery fee of $180USD,Remember the only

money you will pay is their security keeping fee is only $85USD.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Anthony Don

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.