Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340599 by BodilBerger Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:09 am
I DIDN'T FORGET YOUR PAST EFFORTS KINDLY CONTACT UBA VISA CARD

Sofia Bahizire
--
Hello dear friend,

How are you this days? hope fine.I am the girl who once contacted you about transferring of some money sometime ago, while still in refugee camp in Senegal . I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that my late father's money transferred With the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. So presently, i am in Paraguay for investment projects with my new partner. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and willingness to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didn't work out the way we expected.

Since it was your wish to help me then, but it didn't work out, i just remember you for your past efforts to help me transfer the money, Now you have to contact the VISA CARD DEVELOPMENT for them to issue you $250,000.00 ATM VISA CARD,(Two hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars) And i have already discussed with the office management and they assured me that they are ready to issue you the ATM visa card through their visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or in any ATM Machine World wide. ATM office email address:([email protected])

You are advised to send your personal information to them to enable them commence with the issuing of the Visa Card to you without any delay and do not hesitate to contact them to issue the ATM Visa Card with daily limit of $10,000 to avoid delaying your fund .

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Directorate of International Payment
Contact Person :Mr.Thompson Jaja
In respect of the UBA Bank.
Director Visa Card payment Department
ATM office email address:([email protected])

Regards.
Mrs Sofia.
Advertisement