Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#340643 by Calvin Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:21 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: Contact Justice Friday C. Nwoke

--
Dear,

My name is Mrs. Mabel Shepherd,I am a United States citizen, I reside in Sebastopol,California and my residential address: 401 Pleasant Hill Ave N Sebastopol CA, 95472-3210 United States of America. I am one of those who was scammed by scammers from Nigeria, I was scammed to the tune of US$68,000 and when their Government called me up for the payment my inheritance funds which they still refused to pay me due to 'bureaucratic bottle neck' like they said.

Then I decided to travel to Nigeria with all the documents in my possession concerning my Funds and I was directed to meet with Hon. Justice Friday C. Nwoke whom God used to assist me, he is a God-fearing man and a human right activist. he told me categorically that whoever has been contacting us through email are not real but fraudsters that hijacked the funds transfer details and are using it to scam innocent people.

He took me to the Accountant Generals office in Nigeria and fought for my claims. Then we went to the paying bank to open an account where my funds which was deposited into and Hon. Justice Friday C. Nwoke showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your details as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you at once to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Hon. Justice Friday C. Nwoke immediately through his chamber address below:

Hon. Justice Friday C. Nwoke
Vice President
ECOWAS COMMUNITY COURT OF JUSTICE
No. 10., Dar es Salaam Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja -Nigeria
Email: [email protected]

Contact him because he will assist you too, the only money I paid to him before he commenced work on my behalf for the process of my inheritance was just US$650 for paper work which he said that it is compulsory.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Mabel Shepherd

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement