Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341694 by Calvin Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:36 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: Good Day My Dear Friend.

Good Day My Dear Friend.

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00.
United State Dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation
payment total sum of $4.800.000.00 (four Million eight Hundred ThousandUnited State Dollars) via western union
by our Government, I was trying to send you an E-mail since yesterday with the Western Union payment Details but
the message keep returning back I don't really know why, therefore I try to re-send the e-mail to you again today with
all the Western Union payment information for you to pick up the money from any location Western Union around you.

Here is the Western Union information
MTCN: ___________#992 950 6889
Sender's Name: ____fallon poatton
Text Question:______trust
Answer:___________HONEST
Amount: __________$5000.00.

Please copy all this information and run to any nearest Western Union location of your choice to pick up the $5000.00.
And call me back to send you another payment today, my direct phone line is +22999765815, Call me once you pick up
the info Manager Mr.Philip swanson . call or email me {[email protected]} once you picked up this $5000.00.
United State Dollars to enable me send you another information to you today, I am waiting for your call once you pick up this
$5000.00. Please E-mail me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the
information. Note we really need your current direct phone so that once we make any payment we shall call you for the MTCN.
Yours in Service Mr.Philip swanson Western Union Department Benin Republic. YOUR FUND HAS BEEN SENT TODAY
MTCN:#992 950 6889 Chat Conversation End Type a message...

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement