Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#341695 by Calvin Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:38 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: COMPENSATION ORDER

( I.M.F ) Head Office
Senior Resident Representative
9 Hon. Justice Mohammed Bello St.
Asokoro Abuja
Tel:+234-8162150247
REF:-XVGNN82010
E-mail: [email protected]

Attention; Fund Beneficiary,

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment, due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.
I am Mr. John Lee and Mr.Emeka Emuwa a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk. We have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back off from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the International Monetary Fund (IMF) is now directly in charge of your payment. Your name appeared in our payment schedule list of beneficiaries that will receive their funds in this first quarter payment of the year because we only transfer fund twice in a year according to our banking regulation. We apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to our office payment accordingly.

Now your new Payment, United nation Approval No; UN5685P, White House Approved No: WH44CV, Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate (IMF) Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013 and Approved Bank Union Bank Nig Plc.

Your part payment inheritance fund is USD$8.Million. Having received these vital payment numbers, therefore you are qualified now to received and confirm your payment with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) African Region immediately within the next 5 working days. We assure you that your payment will get to you as long as you follow my directives and instructions. We have decided to give you a CODE, THE CODE IS: 601. Please, any time you receive a mail with the name Mr.John Lee and Mr.Emeka Emuwa ,check if there is CODE (601) if the code is not written, please delete the massage from your box!

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source. I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. Respond to this e-mail on ([email protected]) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:

You are hereby required to clarify the followings immediately: -

1. Did you broker your fund to one Mr. Smart Kevin of Canada to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?

2.Did you sign any “Deed of Assignment” in his favor, thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details?

Northwest trust Bank
One Oak brook Terrace, Chicago, Illinois USA,
6023-13 76ABA ROUTING NO: 171000152,
A/C NO: 12 49819
A/C NAME: Titan Erectors,
Gerard V. Radice/Konzeng Agent

3. You are required as a matter of urgency to confirm the legitimacy of the above claim and kindly give us reason why you decided to affect the above Change . If you are not aware of this claim, please confirm to us through the above stated e-mail address immediately by stating your authentic details, for proper credit of your funds as we have here in your file.

NOTE: If You Receive This Message In Your Junk Or Spam It's Due To Your Internet Provider.

Regards,
Mr.Emeka Emuwa (UBN)
Mr. John Lee (I.M.F).

Note: The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. please do not disclose the contents of this message to anyone if you are not the rightful person please delete it.----

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement