Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342010 by AlanJones Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:05 am
Reply-to: Mr Larry B Dominick - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996945749

I await your prompt response.

Attn: .

Thanks for your email response, I have been expecting you to contact me since my boss Mrs. Robin lee Moore left a Bank Draft worth Four Million United States Dollars (US$4.M) under my care before she and her partner traveled out of the country for business project. I have a legitimate certified bank draft given to me by Mrs. Robin lee Moore for safe keeping pending when you contact me for it. You should understand that the money is on a Certified Bank Draft not in cash so I will not have to transfer the money directly to your bank account I will have to send it to you via Courier Company.

You will have to reconfirm to me the below information:

Full Name::............
Your Complete Mailing Address:
Your Direct Telephone Phone:............
Your Home Address:............
Your Country............
Your Age............
Your Id Card :............
Your Sex:............

This is to make sure that your Certified Bank Draft will be delivered directly to your door step and I can be able to speak with you on phone before sending the draft to your address which you will provide.I will have to use the service of a reputable courier/insurance service company for safe and easy delivery to be insured of the draft to you as soon as I received the complete Mailing Address, I will talkto any of the courier company around regarding sending your bank draft to you safely to your doorstep without any further delay.

Please call me on my direct telephone number for further information on this .I await your prompt response.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr Larry B Dominick.
Tell Phone Number +229 96945749
E-mail ( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342277 by AlanJones Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:05 am
Reply-to: Mr Larry B Dominick - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22996945749

I await your prompt response.

Attn: .

Thanks for your email response, I have been expecting you to contact me since my boss Mrs. Robin lee Moore left a Bank Draft worth Four Million United States Dollars (US$4.M) under my care before she and her partner traveled out of the country for business project. I have a legitimate certified bank draft given to me by Mrs. Robin lee Moore for safe keeping pending when you contact me for it. You should understand that the money is on a Certified Bank Draft not in cash so I will not have to transfer the money directly to your bank account I will have to send it to you via Courier Company.

You will have to reconfirm to me the below information:

Full Name::............
Your Complete Mailing Address:
Your Direct Telephone Phone:............
Your Home Address:............
Your Country............
Your Age............
Your Id Card :............
Your Sex:............

This is to make sure that your Certified Bank Draft will be delivered directly to your door step and I can be able to speak with you on phone before sending the draft to your address which you will provide.I will have to use the service of a reputable courier/insurance service company for safe and easy delivery to be insured of the draft to you as soon as I received the complete Mailing Address, I will talkto any of the courier company around regarding sending your bank draft to you safely to your doorstep without any further delay.

Please call me on my direct telephone number for further information on this .I await your prompt response.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr Larry B Dominick.
Tell Phone Number +229 96945749
E-mail ( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.