Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342049 by AlanJones Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 am
Reply-to: "Dr.Paul Edward" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22997246155

Attention

How are you doing today and your family: We Are in Receipt of Your Official Responds to Your Claim funds.I have deposited the package in the UPS Delivery Company today. i am very sorry for the delay because so please bear with me okay thanks for understand ,...the arrangement of your packaged is in process now according Hon.Ramos Akosa so contact UPS OFFICE SERVICE

This is the registration Number of your Package;( DCJKT00678G) remember that We have paid for security keeping fee, so do not let the COMPANY to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you, it is $4.6 million so reconfirm your info Name: Address: Phone: photo copy: and nearest airport, the DELIVERY COMPANY will forward your Tracking Detail as soon as contact them. this is your CODE NUMBER: BC014

Hon.Ramos Akosa Email:{ [email protected] }

Please try to call him immediately with this NUMBER +229 97246155 to know when Your packaged could be Deliver to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have receive your packaged

Thanks and God Bless You.
Yours sincerely

Dr.Paul Edward

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#342058 by AlanJones Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:49 am

Attention

How are you doing today and your family: We Are in Receipt of Your Official Responds to Your Claim funds.I have deposited the package in the UPS Delivery Company today. i am very sorry for the delay because so please bear with me okay thanks for understand ,...the arrangement of your packaged is in process now according Hon.Ramos Akosa so contact UPS OFFICE SERVICE

This is the registration Number of your Package;( DCJKT00678G) remember that We have paid for security keeping fee, so do not let the COMPANY to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you, it is $4.6 million so reconfirm your info Name: Address: Phone: photo copy: and nearest airport, the DELIVERY COMPANY will forward your Tracking Detail as soon as contact them. this is your CODE NUMBER: BC014

Please try to call him immediately with this NUMBER +229 97246155 to know when Your packaged could be Deliver to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have receive your packaged

Yours sincerely

Dr.Paul Edward

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#342061 by AlanJones Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:53 am

Attention

Yours sincerely

Dr.Paul Edward