Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342143 by AlanJones Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:02 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Maurice Ahanhanzo" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999253854

ATTN: BENEFICIARY. PAYMENTS FILE NUMBER: A

I Mr. Maurice Ahanhanzo, an Attorney & Associates to my late client here in Benin Republic Ms. MARIA. Who died by Cancer of the lungs. I am contacting you based just to review the sum of money which was left unclaimed by my Client.

My client who died as a result of Cancer of the lungs and she had a deposit of $3,800,000.00 (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) with bank Of Africa here in Benin Republic which was meant to purchase goods before her death.

She has a Deposit Certificate, Insurance Certificate and Death Certificate to this fund. But as her lawyer, I need a prove of Direct phone number and ID card to forward all the documents to you. As her lawyer to my late client, the bank has mandated me to present a member of her family heir/inheritor) to make Claims or the deposited fund will be confiscated and taken to the Bureau of bank Security as unclaimed.

After preliminary efforts of search for a direct family member which came to no avail, I was given an ultimatum to look for some relative to come for the claim or have the fund liquidated in accordance with existing laws.

In accordance with the law of inheritance here, it is clearly stated that whereas the deceased died without any child or the immediate biological family are no longer alive, such as in this situation, any of the deceased extended relative stands to inherit whatever property or money left by the deceased.

It is on the basis of this section of the law that I want to present you to the bank since the deceased has no relation left to inherit this fund. I believe this would works out fine but the ratio will be 50-50 because all transfer legal procedures will take care of and be documented, do not be afraid. I earnestly await your response on email.

Your’s in service,
Mr. Maurice Ahanhanzo
Phone +229 99 25 38 54
Email; [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement