Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#342351 by Calvin Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:17 am
Reply: [email protected]

Subject: ARE YOU STILL ARE LIVE

FROM THE DESK OF DR.NWOBODO TONY
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AGENCY
INTERNATIONAL OPERATION DEPT
VICTORIA ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
RE-OUTSTANDING PAYMENT

This is to inform you of your long overdue Payment outstanding our Banking records.
I saw your name in the Central Computer among list of unpaid inheritance claims
individuals and have to update your information through this email contact for
immediate confirmation.Your name appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a
part-payment of US$9.200,000 million (Nine million and Two hundred thousand United
State dollars) and it has been approved already for payment months ago.

However we received an email from one Mr.John Williams who told us that he is your
next of kin and that you died in a car accident last four months back.He has also
submitted his account information to the office department for transfer of the fund
to him as your inheritor. We are now verifying by contacting your email address as
we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer into his account and for
us to conclude confirmation if you are dead or not. Please, confirm response
immediately before our action release of the outstanding payment against your name
listed out.Upon this, i request you send your full personal information as soon as
possible to enable this department finalize the transfer of the fund release to your
nominated foreign Bank Account. This department needs the following information from
you urgently.

1. Full Names..........
2. Telephone and Fax Number..........
3. Contact Address..........
4. Age..........
5. Occupation..........
6. Sex..........
7.Id Card

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged,confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Once again,
I apologize to you on behalf of International Monetary fund Agency towards this
contact and proper confirmation required urgently from you if alive. Make sure you
reply to my alternative Email address {[email protected]}

Thanks,

Yours Sincerely
Dr.NWOBODO TONY
International Monetary Fund Agency

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement