Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343141 by AlanJones Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:46 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22994737064

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS, REGARDING YOUR APPROVED FUND: $4,500.000.00 DOLLARS.

Somebody called our office and claimed you assign him to receive these funds on your behalf. So i called our head office to be sure before we pay money to the wrong person. It’s clear and understood that you are very much alive and you did not authorize anyone to receive money on your behalf. This case will be handed over to the police board to investigate who this man is he’s trying to steal funds that does not belong to him. The total money is $4,500.000.00 USD and we will be sending you $5,000 daily until the $4,500.000.00 dollars are fully paid to you. Below is the payment details made to you but your name has not been update as the receiver.

Please give us your Address and Full name which you need to receive the money.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT DETAILS POST OUT THIS MORNING

MTCN#: 104-730-5862?
Sender: Sylvester IKE
Amount: $5,000
Receiver: ********
Question: Transfer code?
Answer: 001

You are required to send $39 for the purchasing of your transfer files to prevent an illegal payments to you. Your name has not be updated on the system as the receiver but we will do that once we receive the required fee from you then we put your name as the receiver.

You are advise to send the fee $39 today. Send it by Western Union or Money Gram to the information below,

RECEIVER: NAME:...KEL WEST
CITY:.... COTONOU
QUESTION: WHEN?
ANSWER: NOW

As soon as we receive confirmation of $39 payment from you we will quickly purchase your transfer files and put your name as the receiver. You will receive message back from us then you go and receive your $5,000 today. Please note, you need to go along with your passport ID or your state identity card when you need to pick up the fund transfer today ok. You are entitle to receive your payment today if you do send the $39 today as well. This is the only payment you are required to make in this regards for every other fee have been waived off by the federal ministry Benin.

Look forward hearing from you once you send the fee.

Mr. TONY WOODS
Tel: (+229) 9473 7064

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#428275 by AlanJones Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:00 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary I am Mrs. Michelle Francis.
Tel. No.: +17475001148

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY I AM MRS. MICHELLE FRANCIS.

PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW, FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF TO YOU, MY NAME IS (Mrs. Michelle Francis), I AM THE NEW ELECTED DIRECTOR GENERAL OF DHL POST OFFICE USA I HAVE BEEN CHOSEN LAST WEEK. I AM WRITING THIS MAIL WITH DEEP SORROW, I SAW YOUR NAME ON OUR FILE THURSDAY ROUGH MY SEARCHING AS THE ONE OF THE MOST BENEFICIARY WHICH DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND VALUED $17.5 MILLIONS USD WHICH SUPPOSES TO POST TO YOUR ADDRESS VIA OVERNIGHT DELIVERY.

THE REASON I AM EMAILING YOU TODAY IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FORMER USPS POST. HAS BEEN SACKED OUT SINCE LAST WEEK DUE TO HIS ILLEGAL WORK UNGODLY ACT, I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE ONLY THING THAT WILL LEAD YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BY TRUSTING ME AND FOLLOW MY DIRECTION. YOU SENT LOT MONEY TO HIM IN ORDER TO GET YOUR FUND WHICH FAILS. THEREFORE I AM TO TELL YOU THAT THE REASON YOU DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR FUND IS BECAUSE YOU DID NOT FOLLOW THE DIRECT WAY TO GET YOUR FUND BUT TO EXTORTING MONEY FROM YOU IN VARIOUS QUARTERS. DUE TO THE FORMER MANAGER'S ATTITUDE WE THEREFORE RESOLVE TO SACKED HIM OUT SINCE HE DIDN'T KEEP OUR INSTRUCTION.

ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION PASSED TO THIS POST DEPARTMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE ( HIGH COURT SERVICES ) THIS WILL DULY GUARANTEE AND COVER THE MONEY AS BEING LEGITIMATELY ACQUIRED FROM THE US GOVERNMENT. SO I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR FUND OF $17.5 MILLIONS USD IS STILL WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ACCOUNT BUT IT WILL RELEASE IMMEDIATELY TO THIS POST OFFICE AS SOON AS YOU OBTAIN THE ( FUND RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES ) ACCORDING TO OUR MESSENGER WHICH WENT TO THE DC HIGH COURT SERVICES OFFICE USA FOR THE RELEASE ORDER CERTIFICATES HE TOLD US THAT IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $50. 00 ONLY FOR THE OBTAIN IT.

SO HE TOLD US THAT THEY WILL ISSUE IT WITHIN ONE DAY IF THE FEE WILL BE PAID. SO RECONFIRM US YOUR FULL ADDRESS WITH THE OPTION EITHER YOU WANT IT GOLD CARD OR DAILY PER OK I WILL BE AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY WITH ITUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD FOR $50 ATTACH IT TO ME. BELOW IS OUR OFFICE NUMBERS +1 (747-500-1148).

I AM HERE GIVING YOUR GUARANTEE AND ALSO 100 % PERCENT ASSURANCE THAT THIS IS THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL PAY AND AFTER YOU PAY IT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR FUND IMMEDIATELY. I WILL BE WAITING RIGHT TO HAVE THE ITUNES COPY IN ORDER TO ENABLE US OBTAIN THIS NEEDED CERTIFICATE SOON.

REGARDS,
MRS. MICHELLE FRANCIS.
TEXT US BELOW WITH THE ITUNES OR GOOGLE PLAY CARD. +1 (747-500-1148).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.