Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5192 by bonglan Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:47 am
My Dear Friend,

I am MR. HASSAN BUHARI, Solicitor & Advocate in charge of Claims and Indemnity of PRUDENTIAL Insurance Company. I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that will be attached to this deal for the benefit of both of us.
The Management and the Legal Department of this PRUDENTIAL Insurance Company in a recent meeting, recommended that the indemnity of one of our chief clients(Name withheld for security reasons) who maintained a Life Assurance Policy, which had been declared Dormant, should be confisticated if not claimed hence closing his unclaimed bills according to our insurance law.The client is a foreigner, unfortunately On the 7th of July , 2005 I gathered that himself, his wife and their only daughter were involved in the Rail way Bomb Blast in England, enroute London (The Capital City),where all occupants in this accident lost their lives
The following websites could be referenced:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Londo ... explosions
http://www.londonstockexchange.com/en-gb/

This man had a family Life Assurance Policy WORTH the sum of Ten million, six hundred thousand dollars. ($10,600,000.00 million dollars) Right now, the fund is lying unclaimed in our custody and there is NO next of kin mentioned in his file. No one has ever appeared as any of his other relatives. His family Life Assurance has expired.

In view of the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner, it is Officially important for the involvement of a foreigner who will be presented as a next-of-kin.Therefore,I will use my exalted position in this Insurance Company to present you as
his Next of Kin so that the Money ($10,600,000.00 million dollars.) will be Safely transfered into you in your country.
Please include your telephone/fax number/ Home Address when replying this mail and I will give you more information as soon as you indicate your willingness to assist in this viable transaction.

The transaction will be done successfully and smoothly and You don't need to come to my country. Send your full name, address and telephone number to me via email urgently today .I await your good response today.
I require you to maintain the confidentiality of this transaction because it is important
due to the fact that I am still in active services to the PRUDENTIAL
INSURANCE COMPANY. Your earliest response to this matter is very important.
I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY TODAY
Thanks and remain blessed.
Hassan buhari Esq.
:lol:

I am glad that my offer has interested you. Thanks for sending to me your application.
I can offer you work which can become for you hobby or the beginning of new career. I have the modern house (small
hotel) at the southern coast of an island Cyprus. Constant clients do not forget about the house, but every month I have
deals with the new people, wishing to have a vacation on the Mediterranean Sea. It is not convenient to me to speak
about my age, but I had an anniversary recently, and I am already 70 years old. In my years many women prefer a quiet
life near to children and grandsons. But so happens that I have remained alone. And it is necessary for me to find
disciplined, decent person who will partially become to operate the affairs connected with my house on the island.
Visiting of doctors and various medical procedures take away a lot of time. Sometimes I am late to contact with the
future clients about granting services in VipAlbaHotel. It is necessary to contact with travel agencies every week and
enter into a contract on cooperation in search of clients for rent of rooms. Plus, I participate in charity, and I try
to help the people who requiring usual material things. These duties demand much physical energy and time.
Last year about 3000 clients visited VipAlbaHotel: 1200 clients from Canada, 700 from the USA and about 1100 clients
from Australia. It is easier to advertise hotel to English-speaking citizens from the countries, with a high standard of
living and presence of middle class having the representative on continents.
Also to create unostentatious advertising actions for constant and future clients via regular mail and phone. Quantity
of rooms is small and I prefer to work with people who visited VipAlbaHotel in the past. I am interested in attraction
of new tenants. For example, pairs, who wishing to lead wedding travel or the families, wishing to have rest after heavy
working season. VipAlbaHotel is not created for aggressive youth or intimate entertainments. The hotel is very dear to
my heart. A resort season is only ahead. It is necessary 1 online manager for hotel from Northern America. Your location
is important for me to involve new clients and not allow forgetting about hotel to the clients who have visited
VipAlbaHotel earlier.
I search for the assistant, wishing to work with enthusiasm and good intentions. It is not easy to find the person
having intelligence and open heart.
Probably, my offer will change your life in the best way. Work which I wish to offer depends on habitual means of the
communications.
Online the manager’s duties:
1. To provide stable rent of rooms in hotel. To sign contracts with travel agencies for addition characteristics of
rooms on Cyprus in databases (working tools: phone and e-mail)
2. To keep in contact with constant clients. To arrange advertising actions. For example: sending invitation post
cards, virtual cards. (working tools: a computer)
3. To provide new, constant clients with the information on the innovations connected with hotel (a computer and phone)
4. In due time to receive an advance payment for accommodation in hotel and a complex of the services connected with
rest in hotel. (the working tool: the bank account. Preferably new account, with online banking)
5. In due time to contact with the guide on the Greek Cyprus for comfortable accommodation of the future clients in
hotel.
We gradually will study these items during cooperation. And certainly, I will help you with training and consistently
instruct about each step which is necessary for our cooperation.
You can think that these 5 items are elementary?! But any work demands attention and aspirations to make everything in
time. It is complex to define internal qualities of the worker via the Internet. Everyone has chance to work in-home.
Creative dialogue with people, politeness, and calmness will promote online manager in qualitative care of the house.
The real estate without tenants is only a beautiful heap of building materials.
This leter has personal character, because I am not the employer-giant. The respect between employees or the head and
worker should be always.
You can find the information about hotel on web-page: www.vipalbahotel.net
Thanks for attention. I will wait for your answer. Best regards, Alba Ricci.
:shock:

I think you are the best candidate for vacancy of online manager. Thanks for sending your interesting application.
In this letter I will answer questions which can be interesting to you.
And these questions were making during giving a vacancy of online manager to the candidate from Australia.
Gilbert I thank you for initial promotion VipAlbaHotel. It’s very good to hear that you have added the information on hotel in card Google. I am fine, thanks for asking. And how are you doing today? To me its very pleasant that you aspire to receive vacancy which I offer.
Payment is 26000 $ in a year. (500 $ is in a week) + the paid vacation for 1 week on a resort of the Mediterranean.
The schedule of work is 3-4 hours per day, except for Sunday. (Part-Time Position)
Yes, you can become representative of VipAlbaHotel in Northern America.
-Where is your company situated?
The main office of VipAlbaHotel is situated in Sweden.

- It is not clear, why you need online manager. Isn't it easier to have the manager working in hotel directly?
The client base of hotel VipAlbaHotel is more than 3000 clients. There are 1200 clients from Canada, 700 from the USA and about 1100 clients from Australia. It is easier to me to draw attention of new lodgers having the agent in each country.
Also it is necessary to create unostentatious advertising actions for constant and future clients via regular mail and phone. In hotel there is the manager who provides inflow of clients from the Europe. It is necessary for hotel 1 online manager from Northern America.
Please, do not offer a variant of your moving to the Greek Cyprus for work as the manager directly in hotel. Such vacancy is inaccessible. Your location is important for me to attract new clients and not to allow forgetting about hotel to the clients who have visited us.

- I'm not American citizen; I'm a permanent resident is it ok?
If you are permanent resident it’s not problem for work with me.
Most important thing is you approach the requirements to the vacancy of online manager in VipAlbaHotel.

-How can I get my payment?
Sometimes you will receive deposits from the future clients of hotel on your bank account.
And from the deposit you will keep 500 USD as payment of your work.
But you will not receive deposits from clients every day or every week. Departure of the deposit on your account will depend on location of the future client. As a rule, 2-3 times in a month I have problems with delivery of the deposit from client VipAlbaHotel because the cashier of bank of the sender makes a mistake. Also it is not known where transfer vanishes because requisites of my bank account in Sweden have been written incorrectly. And if clients live in the USA or Canada the deposit can be delivered to the American or Canadian account in time because it is complex to make a mistake in bank requisites of the American account, especially.
When deposits are not delivered to your account, I shall pay to you 500 USD via Paypal or MoneyGram.
High taxes in Sweden compel me to transfer my business to the Greek Cyprus. And before moving the main office from Sweden on island, sometimes I should rely to the help of representatives VipAlbaHotel in Australia and Northern America in reception of deposits.

- When the deposit will be delivered on my bank account from the future client of hotel what should I make?
In general a deposit from clients is an advance payment for rent of room and a package of services is given by VipAlbaHotel.
As soon as money will be accessible for reception you will need to make transfer for purchase of things which are necessary for hotel. For example, during next few days I will send money for purchase of the Polish bed-clothes, and send bank translation to Warsaw, because packages with linen already during delivery. Or sometimes I will send money for purchase of original subjects for an ornament of an interior of hotel. Also I send money for the Spanish glassware (wine glasses, plates or vases).

- How do I become trained?
Step-by-step you will eceive training during 10 tasks which will help you to have the best representation about marketing, advertising of hotel and support of clients. I will consistently give you the instruction and a material necessary for achievement of success in vacancy of the online manager.
Forxample, at the beginning you will receive a database of clients which had a rest in VipAlbaHotel in the past.
You will need to choose a virtual and post invitation card and send to each addressee from client base.

- What about the phone bills, if they are long distant calls?
You will not spend your own money for payment of telephone bills or telephone cards. All the charges connected with support of clients VipAlbaHotel will be paid.

- Why I cannot find web-page of your hotel in Google?
The competition in sphere of hotel business on Greece Cyprus is high. Recently I decided actively to advertise hotel in open spaces of the Internet.
Creation of web page VipAlbaHotel has been completed recently, therefore Google does not index the address of hotel while.

- If I do not have a fax, will it be necessary soon after I start working with you?
The fax is only necessary for sending a copy of the contract.

- Who takes a responsibility for tax and different commission payments?
VipAlbaHotel provides compensations for covering your commission payments deducted by the bank while operating with money resources.

- Sometimes I might leave for vacations (during the week-end) with my family or fall sick. What will I do in case I fail to be in contact?
In these cases you have to notify us in advance. We are not going to ask about the reasons, which distracted from your job, as this is a private matter. However you have to indicate the period, during which you cannot render a service of client support. Remember! Suspension of activity IS NOT THE REASON FOR SUCCESS!

- Can I cancel a contract unilaterally?
Yes, you can, if:
* You do not receive money on your bank account from the future clients of hotel.
* In case of preliminary notice for one week by fax or e-mail before cancel the contract.
* If there are no unresolved problems and disputes between you and me.
If you are ready to begin work as online manager VipAlbaHotel then it is necessary for you to give me your acknowledgement by e-mail, and I will send you the information how to conclude the contract with VipAlbaHotel and we can start to work. Thanks for attention. Alba Ricci.

I am very glad that you are ready in work with me and in VipAlbaHotel.
...... next month I shall arrive to the USA, and we can meet face to face. Thanks for a premise of the majority of items from my last letters in document Excel. But I have not understood sense of creation of this document you? When deposits will not deliver to your account, I can send you 500 USD via MoneyGram or Western Union. Yes, on web-page VipAlbaHotel Swedish phone is specified. The main office of company VipAlbaHotel is in Sweden while. In me flows Swedish, Italian and blood. I very much appreciate your work by which you do for VipAlbaHotel already.
1. Promotional messages we shall create together with you.
2. Food-Best food experience, Culinary .Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner I shall write to you about it very soon.
3. Spa-Special relaxation treat.etc. Okay, you receive this information too.
4. Scenic spots .Location icons Okay, I shall prepare for you a package with brochures, a card of hotel, video and photos which will help you to advertise hotel. And I shall send you this package via regular mail or FedEx
In order to get the job, I recommend that you read this page. All the data you will be providing to me is to be considered sensitive and not to be disclosed to anyone, under any circumstances except if legal measures are applied and I am ordered to do so by a court of law.
Now I will inform that you should make at this stage.
1. Required document for verification: a state or nationally issued photo ID card with an expiration date, for example, a Passport, National ID Card or a Driver's license.
To pass the procedure of identity verification in order to prevent fraudulent registrations, you are required to send a scan to my e-mail
Note: I require the above documents since you will be hired over the Internet, in order to verify your identity, location and background.
This is done to protect ourselves and our clients from fraud.
2. Download the contract at this link: vipalbahotel.net/agreement.doc
Familiarize yourself with all clauses of the contract. Fill the contract and send me a copy of it by fax: +1(319) 8567990
And after sending the contract by fax, inform me about it via e-mail.
3. Please, begin process of registration of the new account in Citibank or WellsFargo for reception of deposits from clients and the earned payment. From the moment of reception of the first deposit, you will earn every week 500 American dollars stably. Also make for the new account function online banking. For example: one of clients VipAlbaHotel has made transfer on your account. You and I should have access to the account that I could notify you during on reception of deposits. Also 1 time in 3 months I should have an opportunity to make total statistics of all credit and debit during your work with VipAlbaHotel that to not have a problem with payment of taxes from my party. Telephone cards for dialogue with clients and other accompanying charges connected with online marketing for hotel will not be included in your earned payment. When your new account will be ready, write to me about it. If you cannot register the account in Citibank or WellsFargo then you can open the new account in any Credit Union or use your personal account which probably you have now.
I will be waiting for your reply. Best regards, Alba Ricci.

I am glad that you do preparations for reception of vacancy representative VipAlbaHotel in Northern America. But if you have forgotten, my offer was for the citizen or the resident of the USA, Canada? I see, you the citizen of ......., and this country not a part of Northern America. You are not in the USA now? I shall try to find my best photo for sending to you in e-mail. Number of a fax has been specially created in the USA for clients from Northern America, and search of the representative in the USA or Canada. I have specially registered American number of a fax. I have received copies of your documents. But I do not understand where you now are? And I have not understood, why you have sent me yours application, considering that in profile on CareerBuilder, I searched for the employee from the USA or Canada? Please, answer my questions. Alba Ricci. :shock:

I very much appreciate your readiness to begin labor activity with each other. Thanks that you have made 2 steps for the beginning works with me. Your location complicates transfer of deposits from clients of hotel. May be you have business account v Paypal? I do not doubt, you have perfect skills to become the representative of hotel. But I wish to find way for transfer of deposits from clients on your account. And I shall wait your answer and your offer on performance 3 steps. Have a nice day. Alba Ricci.

I am very sorry for delay in writing to you. My doctor has appointed to me a confinement to bed because I had increase of pressure. Please, excuse me that I have forced you to wait for reception of my letter. I come back to the former schedule of work gradually. I am confident, that you can be the representative of hotel VipAlbaHotel in Northern America, living and working in Philippines. You do not need to do update your account in Paypal. And you can receive deposits from clients on yours premium Paypal account. Also you do not need to create account in Paypal addressed to Vipalbahotel. I hope you are still interested in creation of labor activity with me. I shall wait your answer. Warmest regards, Alba Ricci. :shock:

I am feeling well, thanks for your care. How are you doing today? ..... you have not made third step for creation of labor activity with me. Please, visit office Citibank and open new checking account. As soon as account will be ready, write to me information about it. Deposits will deliver to your bank account, not on account paypal because delays with reception of cash from the account in Paypal are not necessary to us. I hope you will make finishing step in the near future. Warmest regards, Alba Ricci.

Thanks for your reply. I have understood requirements Citibank for opening checking accounts. And I agree with your variant. Please, open savings account with Citibank. When you save up from me salary 10000 USD, you will open checking account with Citibank. Okay? Have a nice day. Alba Ricci.

Consolidated several posts and moved thread to here from the Welcome forum. -Chris Martins
Advertisement