Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#5193 by bonglan Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:00 am
I am from Philippines but your address is nowhere to be found.
Your language is not typical Filipino.
I think you are a scammer

--- On Wed, 10/8/08, infomailater112 <infomailater112> wrote:

Subject: HELLO
To:
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 7:46 PM

MISS. MARY ELLAINE VILLANUEVA
HEAD OFFICE BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK
12 ADB AVENUE, ORTIGAS CENTER, MANDALUYONG CITY
PHILIPPINES.
Email:[email protected]
Good Day,

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Miss. Mary Ellaine Manguerra Villanueva, an ACCOUNTS CLERK with the BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK. I am writing you this letter based on the latest development at my bank which I will like to bring to your personal edification. I am writing you this letter with so much joy and excitement even though my heart goes out to the very powerful and distinguished gentleman who I was fortunate to have worked for and extremely privileged to have known for numerous years. I am an official in charge of client accounts in BANCO DE ORO UNIVERSAL BANK inside the Philippines.

This is a legitimate transaction, and you will be paid 20% for your "Assistance".If you are interested, please write back by mail and provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and email address and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential;finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks.

I will assume all responsibilities for this endeavor so you don't have to worry about any legal ramifications, just what you will do with all that money. Your urgent response is highly anticipated so please email me back for more details on this transaction as soon as possible. This should be kept very secret and confidential. I believe you know.

Kind Regards,
Miss. Mary Ellaine Villanueva.
Att From(MARY ELLAINE VILLANUEVA)
Email:[email protected]
Advertisement