Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#343757 by Lordsrbin Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:35 pm
Reply-To: [email protected]

Good Day Dear Customer

We have deposited your fund of (4.700,000,00USD) through western union department after our finally meeting.we can regarding your fund, All you will do is YOU to contact western union director Mr.Khalid Fellahi.via E-mail:( [email protected] )

He will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily. My agreement with them is $4500 USD daily until the whole funds is transferred to you, Contact western union director Mr.Khalid Fellahi.send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as,you can sent your Address

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________

Though, Martin I.Cole, I believe you will receive your $4500 daily fund.has be sent through in your name today.so contact Mr.Khalid Fellahi.to give you in structure how you can receive it. or you call him +229-66537832 as soon as you receive this email address.and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $4500 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,
Best Regards.
Mrs.Molly Shea
Advertisement