Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#355310 by AlanJones Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:05 am
Hello viewers, i want to use this
opportunity to thank Mr James who
finally helped me to become a full
member of the Great Illuminati
Brotherhood and now i am living my life
in happiness. and I was once indigent and
live my life in extreme poverty and the
standard of living became so poor and low
that I even taught of killing myself, I was
deeply strangled up by poverty and I had
no body to help me, to eat is a problem
to me and my family until I met with a
great generous Illuminati man by name
Mr James who told me there would be no
need for me to die and he introduced me
into realm of riches and fame. He told me
to get my membership form which i did,
and he told me to get ready for my
initiation day and that all new members
has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on
your initiation day. so i was initiated to
the Illuminati world and few days i was
awarded a contract worth of millions of
Dollars, in my business i am doing very
well right now, I did exactly what i was
ask to do and today the story has change,
i have up to $100,000000 USD in my
bank account, I am a living testimony, my
dream and all the wealth, fame, success
and riches, i have ever desired is been
made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr
james who made my dreams a
reality by helping me become a member
of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you
can call him whatsapp +2348108679566
or email him ; [email protected]
goodluck

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#355425 by AlanJones Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:00 am
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. The purpose of the above financial reward is to help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $85000 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

Email : [email protected]
Contact 1: +2349093589155
WhatsApp: +2349093589155
Contact 2: +447958220162

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#355426 by AlanJones Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:01 am
Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great Illuminati and

start receiving 1,000,000 USD monthly and be popular among

others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of

being of the Illuminati..I was sent by the Freemason high chief

to bring 52 members into the Illuminati,I have gotten 32,so we

looking for 20,,so try and be among the twenty people to be rich

and famous,Email us on; [email protected]

#355427 by AlanJones Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:02 am
Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great illuminati and start receiving 45,000USD monthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of being of the illuminati..I was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminati,I have gotten 32,so we looking for 20,,so try and be among the tweenty people to be rich and famous, WhatsApp us on +16106342968 OR Email us on:[email protected], so we can begin the joining process!!!

#355519 by AlanJones Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 am
JOIN ILLUMINATI THE SECRET SOCIETY, CALL: +2348151972510 whatsapp or talk true sms message or Email:[email protected]

ILLUMINATI comes from the latin meaning ''Enlightened ones'' They were a short lived secret society in the late 18th century whose chief aim was to bring New world order through moral and spiritual enlightenment.The central figure who started this secret society was Adam weishapt ,who was a German philosopher, and a professor of civil and canon law.Adam was brilliant academically whose life and discipline was structure through the teaching of a Jesuit school.
Are you sure that you want to join illuminate society we have been guiding many people through.Spirit guides from all over the World.
I will reveal to you the secrets of Your life and mysteries of the untold.
Helping you achieve your goals for success,And ways to improve your destiny.We welcome every one to this society where by,are you a musician,footballer,firm star,politician etc, every one can [THE MORE PEOPLE THE MORE STRENGTH $ POWERS WE GAIN],Join now. For more information call on +2348151972510 or Whatsapp, or sms message come all.

#355520 by AlanJones Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 am
HELLO, ARE YOU SEEKING FOR WEALTH, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM. THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: phone call +233238753787 or [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#355521 by AlanJones Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 am
Gone at the days of the mere saying, "my future is bright" let your future be in your Hands. join the ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD and become rich beyond measure.
Join the illuminati with cash reward of ($10,000,000) and also to be reorganize in order to fit the class and status you have always desired, you will be entitled to a brand new car, valued at ($7,000,000) A furnished house in any country of your choice, one year golf membership, a VIP treatment at all airports, a total lifestyle change, one month booked appointment with top five world leaders and top five celebrities in the world.
Get registered as a member now. for more information...
Email: [email protected]

#355522 by AlanJones Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:12 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected]

#355554 by Phil Donald Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 am
Mod Note: The below post was made by a really dumb scammer who doesn't realise how stupid spamming an anti-scam forum is.

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp +(2348020654621)
email [email protected]
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
"GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY " The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation .
whatsapp us
+2348020654621
email [email protected]
if you are INTERESTED
#355687 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:29 am
Here comes an Easy way to become a member of the world's famous brotherhood {Illuminati}. For working class, Business men/ women, artist, Politicians that wants to become bigger, Powerful and Influential in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati circle after registration is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along protection, power, wealth and fame in life. You have a full access to eradicate poverty from your generation. It only an existing member of the circle of Illuminati that has the authority to introduce any member to the circle. So before you contact us, you must be above 18yrs and once you become a member you will be entitled to all the benefits for the rest of your life. So if you are ready to become a member, contact me on email: [email protected] or call/text (307) 463 4984 for further details.

#355688 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:31 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business man or woman, political, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker,Footballer,doctor, engineer, model,graduate, student,seeking wisdom, fame,power, knowledge and wealth and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly Email us on [email protected] or whatsapp us on +233238685579

#355689 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:31 am
JOIN ILLUMINATI HOME OF RICHES,FAME AND POWER,
FROM ANY COUNTRY,[email protected] for quick response.....
Are you a businessman,student,teachers, trying to become rich.
here is the opportunity you have been waiting for to get the riches.
the illuminati are welcoming new member to the brotherhood
which are going to be bless with money. once you are a
member these are benefit you are going to receive such as:
A Cash Reward of USD $900,000 USD, A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $800,000USD.
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian
Grove Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member.
illuminati home of riches,fame and power help you get to
your dream,where you can rule the world, contact Us to
proceed with your initiation,,, Email:[email protected]

#355690 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:32 am
If you are interested in becoming a member of our great illuminati brotherhood Kindly contact me Via email:[email protected] or whatsApp / call me on +2348143257359 as soon as possible okay

#355691 by AlanJones Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:34 am
It is existing to give freedom to Humanity. This organization is peaceful. Illumminati is in all parts of the world. This organization welcomes each and every one to join. There is no human sacrifice of any kind in Illuminati.

We take people, of all types, men, women and young people. To join Illuminati, it takes only 30 minutes, getting rich can only take 2 hours. We have many advantages in Illuminati.
We give our members $ 3,000 each week.
We give our members $ 2,000,000 / = each month.
Our members are free to travel to any country of their choice at any time.
If a person gives us a member, we give that person instantly $ 1000 Us Dollar per person he / she brought to join us.
Many people have joined us, Pastors, Musicians, Businessmen, Teachers, Celebrities, Farmers, Film Actors. NGO, and others that we can not explain on this page.

Join us today and get rich, just send us an email to: [email protected]
You can join today and change your life. or contact us at whatssapp +2348109702753

#355822 by AlanJones Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:02 am
WELCOME TO THE POWERFUL ILLUMINATI KINGDOM, WHERE YOU FOUND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS BLESSING JOY IN LIFE.email us at [email protected] or call us at +2348159479329 Are you tired with the can of life you are living today do you want your life to be change totally, and for your to fulfill your dream then your story we be change immediately are you poor and you want to become rich in life ,like other people or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job. you have to join now. or a business man or woman or star who want to be fame and powerful you don't have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Illuminati kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful join now [email protected] or call us at +2348159479329 so that you can be on top of the world like other rich and famous people.