Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#347992 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:42 am
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI GROUP AND BECOME FAMOUS IN THE WORLD!!!
Do you want to be Rich and Famous? Do you want the world to recognize
you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes then come and be a member of the ILLUMINATI CHURCH
ORGANIZATION. For connection Contact Mr John Williams via telephone
number : +2348026382556 or Email via [email protected] for
Registration.Please make sure you have made up your mind before
dialing this number. ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#347993 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:43 am
My testimony for the illuminati! I started a business with my Husband and the business was not going fine and we were not having enough money to invest on the business, one day I saw a friend of mine when I was coming back from my poor business organization.....we greeted each other and I told him what me and my family was passing through difficulty and hardship and he told me that he can help me regain all what I have lost and also help me gain more wealth.....he connected me to a man named john ashworth illuminati rich kingdom through the internet and I was asked to provide a some items that will be used for the initiation both rituals and sacrifice to the illuminati god,I was asked to make some fee for only the initiation that is very important.....a week later after the initiation I was given my membership certificate and a some of $1 million was deposited in my bank account and a car with monthly salary as time goes on I was given the opportunity to always ask when ever am in need which have always been granted to me. by the illuminati rich kingdom and I use the money to invest more and more in my business and what ever you invest the money on always bring unimaginable profit like something I have never seen before like if I was told and I will never believe just as the same way most of you guys will take this as a joke.....right now am living in happiness with love and joy I thank illuminati for making me who I am today and if you need help in any financial problems or family problem or any situation you have founded yourself get connected like me today so that you can aswell live a good life.....mr Anwar email: [email protected] or call and whatsapp: +2348158671457My testimony for the illuminati! I started a business with my Husband and the business was not going fine and we were not having enough money to invest on the business, one day I saw a friend of mine when I was coming back from my poor business organization.....we greeted each other and I told him what me and my family was passing through difficulty and hardship and he told me that he can help me regain all what I have lost and also help me gain more wealth.....he connected me to a man named john ashworth illuminati rich kingdom through the internet and I was asked to provide a some items that will be used for the initiation both rituals and sacrifice to the illuminati god,I was asked to make some fee for only the initiation that is very important.....a week later after the initiation I was given my membership certificate and a some of $1 million was deposited in my bank account and a car with monthly salary as time goes on I was given the opportunity to always ask when ever am in need which have always been granted to me. by the illuminati rich kingdom and I use the money to invest more and more in my business and what ever you invest the money on always bring unimaginable profit like something I have never seen before like if I was told and I will never believe just as the same way most of you guys will take this as a joke.....right now am living in happiness with love and joy I thank illuminati for making me who I am today and if you need help in any financial problems or family problem or any situation you have founded yourself get connected like me today so that you can aswell live a good life.....mr Anwar email: [email protected] or call and whatsapp: +2348158671457

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#347994 by AlanJones Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 am
Join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million
dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also
get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please
kindly fill the following information to this email below {
[email protected]}

#348099 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:26 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH.
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND
BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF
THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE
SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO
ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN ILLUMINATI AND
GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM
OF (ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS
WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars
2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a
car 3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total
Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your
bank account every month as a member If you are interested of
joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand
symbol contact us Email-([email protected] ) or( call
+2349050141109 or join us on whatsapp +23490501411090R
contact on facebook BARRY LEE)

#348100 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:28 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!!
THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#348101 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:29 am
Good day my friends, my name is Alex, and I want to use this opportunity to share with Everyone my Experience as a member of the Great Illuminati, I know is crazy as a lady, people thinks that it isn’t possible for lady to join the the Illuminati but I want everyone to know that one MOTTO of the illuminati is EVERYONE is WELCOME not EXCLUDING NO ONE. I know anybody reading this post knows all the BENEFIT ATTACHED to being a member of the great illuminati.
A cash Salary of 750,000$[ for first timers]
The official House
Political and commercial purposes
Official car
A monthly fee of 10,000$ direct to your account
To join the great illuminati kindly message us @ [email protected] or message us WHATSAPP @ +2348127835878 OR +12146157824

#348102 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:31 am
GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL+2348160802790 OR info. [email protected]
Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 500,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of $1,000,000 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of $500,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call or whatsapp the agent now on +2348160802790 or send your e-mail to [email protected] for immediately initiation.New members registration is now open online

#348103 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:32 am
Are you a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be
rich, powerful and be famous in life or need a power to achieving your
dreams. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati.
With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you
really want to be a member of the great Illuminati then you can contact
MR LARRY JOHNSON +2348107231735 his email{
[email protected]} Full
name....................................
Country....................................... State of
origin............................ Date of
birth...............................
Sex..............................................
Address.....................................
Phone......................................... Email

#348104 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:34 am
WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI, The Club of the Rich
and Famous; is the world oldest and largest
fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are
one Family under one father who is the Supreme
Being. In ILLUMINATI we believe that we were born
in paradise and no member should struggle in
this world. Hence all our new members are given
Money Rewards once they join in order to
upgrade their lifestyle.; interested members should
contact us; on.. ([email protected])or call ILLUMINATI man for more
info.. +2348129175848

#348105 by AlanJones Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:35 am
Greetings from the great master of the Illuminati, are you a
student, workers, politicians, or you are out there, you need
wealth, protection, powers, The illuminati has just put a
law that the First 10 people to register their self as a full
member will get the sum of 10,000,000US DOLLAR hurry
now to complete your registrations and you must have an
illuminati id card to that will make us believe that you are
a member of the illuminati emaail [email protected]

#348147 by AlanJones Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:00 am
It is existing to give freedom to Mankind. This Organization is peaceful. Illumminati is everywhere in the world, This organization welcomes every one to come and Join. There is no Human Sacrifice of any kind in illuminati.
We take people, of all kinds, men, women and the youth. To join illuminati, takes only 30 minutes, to get rich can only take 2hours. We have a lot of advantages in Illuminati.
We give our Members $3,000 US Dollars every week.
We Give our Members $2,000,000/= every month.
Our members are free to travel to any Country of their choice at any time.
If a person gets for us a member we give that person instant $1000 Us Dollars per person he/she brought to join us.
Very many people have joined us, Pastors, Musicians, Business Men, Teachers, Celebrities, Farmers, Movie Actors. NGOs, and others that we cannot elaborate on this page.
Join us today and get rich, just send us an email to: [email protected]
You can join today and change your life. or contact us on whatssapp 2349021162141

#348148 by AlanJones Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:04 am
Here comes an Easy way to become a member of the world's famous brotherhood {Illuminati}. For working class, Business men/ women, artist, Politicians that wants to become bigger, Powerful and Influential in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Illuminati circle after registration is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along protection, power, wealth and fame in life. You have a full access to eradicate poverty from your generation. It only an existing member of the circle of Illuminati that has the authority to introduce any member to the circle. So before you contact us, you must be above 18yrs and once you become a member you will be entitled to all the benefits for the rest of your life. So if you are ready and ready to become a member, contact me on email: [email protected] or call/whatsapp +2349050071327 for further details

#348281 by AlanJones Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:02 am
How can one join the Illuminati for a change of life? Are you business man/woman, politician, musician, soccer player or student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish It's optional to join the most powerful secret society in the world, Illuminati Order Accepted Worldwide. You will be guided through the whole process and be helped on how to join the Illuminati cult and live a good life forever. To Join the illuminati family originally called the ILLUMINATI ORDER; explore the ends of riches, email us [email protected] I extend an open invitation to all those who agree with the concept of individual rights to apply in joining the Illuminati Order. The more members it has, the greater its influence. Join the world of the happiest and most influential people in the world and be the first to join in your community. contact Email: [email protected] & HANGOUTS: [email protected]

#348282 by AlanJones Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:03 am
He who believes that money is evil will never explore the beauty of a human, money is a source of happiness, joy and pleasure, money brings out the true character of a human being! i just love money! thanks to the Illuminati. my royalty is evergreen, FOLLOW THE LIGHT AND MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, FOR MEMBERSHIP WHATSAPP +2348142203443 or email:[email protected]

#348283 by AlanJones Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:05 am
Hello everyone around the world, here is an opportunity for you to join the illuminati brotherhood to become rich and famous WhatsApp Danny Glover on +1 (716) 423-2479 Or E-mail him on [email protected]