Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#345977 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:49 am
Welcome to the great Illuminati a place to stay away from financial situation, protected by the Illuminati and become A Star round the world, become a member today and let light be yours forever, are you a politician,doctor,hairstylist,
Footballer, musician, student, trader, police officer, and more others
Finding it difficult to Excel in your various work, you can join us today and see changes in your life, if you are interested of becoming a member of the great Illuminati, you can simply add me up on whatsapp +2347018020965 or my gmail account [email protected],
Feel free to contact me on 07018020965
Join us today and let your dreams come true.
[email protected]
+2347018020965
Once again you are all welcome to the great Illuminati
Thanks for reading.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#345978 by AlanJones Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 am
Do you want to join the Great Illuminati Brotnherhood? We are going to make you rich, famous and to become wealthy. Are you a doctor, politician, comedian, a businessman/woman, an upcoming artist or you want a job with attractive salary and you want to boost your carrier or business? This is the right opportunity for you to become rich. If you are interested in changing your life pattern "from story to glory", then you can contact our agent Mr. Collins on +2349073174842 on how to become a member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood or you can also contact him on his email address: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#346553 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:20 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,a ctress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +2348119280444 or email us on [email protected]

#346554 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:21 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business Man, a politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminati brotherhood. With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati brotherhood, contact the Lord illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with $12.000.000 US Dollars, A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America. Please we do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Contact and be rich Now¡¡¡ from LORD MASHA on ILLUMINATI ONE LOVE customer service : Motto; we are here to reduce poverty from the world and make your dreams come true. We are waiting for your response, you can contact us via email: [email protected] or whatsapp on :+2348076835119

#346555 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:22 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(863)693-9739
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS

#346556 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:23 am
My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My enemies have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am what I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice to join, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati, email: [email protected] you can call or text this number +15084434778 or whatsapp this number +2347056024545 if you are in America you want to join the illuminati it is free to join us, join the illuminati today and become rich and famous.

#346558 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:24 am
JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark 09061232079 OR INFO . [email protected] ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW 09061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .

#346559 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:25 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me +2347060507634 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348115204568

#346560 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:26 am
Are you a business man, politician, musician, student and you want to be
rich, powerful and be
famous in life or need a power of achieving your dreams. You can achieve
your dreams by beaning
a member of the Illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can
be fully accomplish,or come true
if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminat join the illuminati today to get $250000 every 3 days and $10000000 monthly membership blessing contact the following EMAIL: [email protected]
we don,t patronize people to join,. we only want you to rule your world and be free from oppression

WHATAPP: +(234)8147766277

EMAIL: [email protected]..

#346561 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:27 am
My good people hear my good news, i am an Agents sent by the Lord superior Grand master to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the great illuminati temple, Becoming a Member of the illuminati. your qualifications are, Only those who can provide service for themselves, like the Politicians, Musicians, Business Man/ Woman, student workers, traders ETC, and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life.You can achieve your dreams by becoming a member of the illuminati, and also get instant amount of $8 million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the whole world, and a free triple visa to travel to any country in the world, and a ring of riches, power will be given to you immediately after your initiation, i do business, I own a Construction company, and i also own one of the Biggest Electronic Appliance shop, and my family now lives in USA, i was once like you, me & my wife were financially down to 1 square meal a day, what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until i saw an opportunity to be a member of the GREAT TEMPLE OF illuminati BROTHERHOOD and i took my chances and i have been a member for close to 10 years now. The higher you go the richer you become, it makes your business grow faster than you can ever imagine, illuminati brings out the talent in you and make you famous, as you become a member of illuminati order you will receive $8,000,000 US DOLLARS instantly on your Bank Account, there are many more other benefits you can stand to gain, so if you are interested to be a member contact us on this Emil:[email protected]
OR whatsapp +2347064919558

#346562 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:29 am
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TODAY DON'T MISS OUT
Join the great Illuminati today and become rich, famous and wealthy in business, music, political, social and economic world and also get sum of 3 million dollars with a free home of your choose to live in the world. And also be receiving 1 million dollar as monthly income and also be given money to start up a business of your choice…
If you are interest fill the following information to this email below
[email protected] (link sends e-mail)
Full name………………………………
Country……………………? ?…………
State of origin……………………….
Date of birth………………………….
Sex……………………………? ??……….
Address……………………………….
Phone………? ??………………………..
Email address………………………
Attach Scan I’d card,passport or driver license
containing your full details Tell us little about your self and
Attach scan school certificate.. No dirty
human sacrifices and No evil…is a cult of
Illuminati group of the prominent. OUR EMAIL:
[email protected] { whatsapp us)
MOBILE CONTACT: +2348139568891 or add the grand master
usa +19292511294

#346563 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:30 am
Hello My Beloved
Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth
become your title in just a blink. If interested to join the
illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) mail us
([email protected])
For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance
can affect the work of our Baphomet..say yes to your dreams.

#346564 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:30 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brotherhood, Note: A Golden Ring will be offered, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to all country. Please we do not share blood.if you are really interested contact us today on email:[email protected] or whatsapp +233 2386 66703

#346565 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:31 am
Hello!!! Do you want to me a member of the great illuminati brotherhood and earn a chance of receiving $30,000 every month and be popular among others and have riches,wealth and fame beyond measures?this is the only open opportunity of being a member of the great brotherhood illuminati,i was sent by freemason high chief to bring 42members into the brotherhood,i have gotten 30,so we are looking for 12 lucky members,try and be among the 12people to be rich,wealthy and famous.
Email us on:[email protected] so that we can begin the joining process.

#346566 by AlanJones Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:32 am
JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER OF ILLUMINATI AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succor or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

Email : [email protected]
WhatsApp: +2348131292723
Cont act 2: +2348131292723