Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#350676 by AlanJones Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:47 am
Hello everyone I am mr francis anderson from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348135574788 or WhatsApp him +2348135574788 or email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#350677 by AlanJones Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:48 am
Hello Every I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed me to a Legit
and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months
of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of
$3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to
my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me
about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to
become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i
became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him,+2348135574788 or WhatsApp him +2348135574788 or email ([email protected]) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things
he has done in my life.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#350870 by AlanJones Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:25 am
Don't fail to see the light. we are aware that there are a lot of people here on social media pretending to be agent of the Illuminati. Be careful, not everyone you see is real. This organization is for PEACE, WEALTH, POWER and FAME. The organization requires no human or blood sacrifice If interested, kindly Whatsapp Our Agent with +2348158644722 or Email [email protected]

#350871 by AlanJones Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:27 am
Join the Illuminate cult online today and get instant sum of 5 million
dollars with a free home any where you choose to live in the world and also
get 200,000 dollars monthly as a salary… If you are interested please
kindly fill the following information to this email below
[email protected]

cell number 2348119009099

#351054 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:50 am
BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM CARLIFONIA DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT LARRY ON whatsapp or call +2348180828544......... email:
[email protected]..

#351055 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:51 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected]

#351056 by AlanJones Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:52 am
Hello everyone I am mr francis anderson from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT AGENT JAMES MARCO call (+2347057723729)or WhatsApp him +2347057723729 or email: [email protected]

#351146 by Bill F Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:41 pm
[email protected]

reply-to: "[email protected]" < [email protected] >
to:
date: Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 12:31 AM
subject: Join the illuminati.
mailed-by: uasb.edu.ec

Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire. Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated to the great Illuminati empire. Once you are initiated to the illuminati empire you will get numerous benefits of cash reward.

Note: that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining the illuminati empire, then you are advise not to contact us at all. This is because disloyalty is highly not tolerated here in our organization.

Do you agree to be a member of the illuminati new world order? If YES! then kindly reply us back on our direct recruitment email only at: [email protected]

Please note, Kindly make sure all your respond/reply are send directly to the email stated above only at:> [email protected]

For more instructions on our membership process.

The Illuminati.
#351169 by AlanJones Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:02 am
[email protected]
illuminati council I am hear to publish to the hole word,that the door is open again for any one how make up his or her mind to join the great brotherhood of the Illuminati,I was authorise by the higher priest to publish it to the masses on any one how is ready to join the family,is all about riches and powers to become famous in life, is a well- known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires , Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs , including the planning of a New World Order . Many world leaders, Presidents , Prime Ministers , royalty and senior executives of major Fortune 500 companies are members of lluminati,for any one how is ready to join you must have good talent,E.g,politician,pastors, business man or woman,working class,transporters or celebrity, does are the people we need how have good reputation, after the consultation which we make you a full member,the new members,we be given 900,000 million USD dollars and a power talisman to back up the wealth for ever,every three weeks you we be well pay,if you are from Americans, Europeans, India,Malayan. WhatsApp lord harry from united kingdom, on +12534995394,if you are from any country in Africa WhatsApp the great,gram-master of the brotherhood on how to join on,+2349036317149 or call him,before you call or WhatsApp your talent must be well okay,again you mush be above 20 years old.

#351171 by AlanJones Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:04 am
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TODAY DO NOT MISS OUT
Join the great Illuminati today and become rich, famous and rich in business, music, politics, social and economic and YOU are also entitle to get a sum of 3 million dollars with a free home of your choice to live, in the world. And you are also getting $500,000 as a monthly income and you have also been giving money to start a business of your choice
If you are interested fill out the following information to this email below
[email protected] or for easy assess via whatsapp +18638446061

#351176 by AlanJones Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:11 am
Welcome to the world of richies and fame, the great
illuminati temple.. Good Evening people, we will be
initiating 50 new members this week for those that
want to join the great illuminate, so kindly you can
Add us on WhatsApp {+2349060421250} or via email on [email protected]

#351200 by AlanJones Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:35 am
I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today, i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood temple, you have to email: [email protected] call or text +15084434778 join the illuminati today and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

#351201 by AlanJones Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:36 am
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER!!! Are you a business man or woman, are you a pastor or an artist, do you want to be famous or you want to become rich or powerful,is better you become a member of the Illuminati and make your dream come through, this is the chance for you now to become a member of the temple KINGDOM and get what you seek from us, if you are ready to become a member of illuminati and realize your dream then email us now through this email: {[email protected]}an d fill in the following as well. NAME:.......... ............... AGE:........... ............... ............... GENDER:....................... ............... ........... MARITAL STATUS:........ ............... .................. OCCUPATION:.... ............... .......................... COUNTRY:....... ............... .......................... STATE:......... ............... ............... ........... MOBILE LINE:.......... .................................. OR YOU CAN CALL US ON +2347064849505 or whatsaap us on +2347065909111. A NEW MEMBER WILL BE N THE SUM OF $2MILLION DOLLARS, A CAR AND A HOUSE IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD. NOTE WE ARE NOT FORCING ANYONE FOR THIS.IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED DON'T APPLY

#351202 by AlanJones Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:37 am
Hello viewer am here to share my testimony on
how I finally
join the
Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my
possible best
to
become a member of the hood but I was scam
several times
, before I
finally come across a testimony on net so I
contacted the
agent , I
was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money
before I
can join
the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask
me to obtain
the
membership form which I did and today, am so
happy to say
to the
world that am one of the richest by having the sum
of $ 360
millions
dollars in my personal account as a new member
in Africa
and am also
known all over the world with the business given
to me by the
Illuminati and also have power to do that which I
want . .. ... I
know so many people may be on my lane also
looking for
help,You can get in
touch with
him. OR contact him with this number
Or
add him on
WhatsApp+2349060421250
email us
via:[email protected]

#351203 by AlanJones Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:37 am
TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME INSTANT MILLIONAIRE WITH THE HELP OF ILLUMINATI Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Miss.who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I am Hassan John, I was once indigent and lived my life in extreme poverty, the standard of living became so poor and low that I even thought of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat was a problem to me and my family. Until I met with a great generous illuminate man by name Miss. stefy who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members will be given a certain reward of $50,000 USD cash on my initiation day, i was so happy. so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days later i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Miss. stefy who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminate. Hurry up now and call our help desk and also be a happy man like me because we are not getting any younger. Opportunity for you today, do not hesitate, once again this is our help desk contact.Thanks for reading my comment whatsApp numbers +2348139568891 OR Email us via [email protected]