Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#354567 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:25 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME??
GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE
ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH. ILLUMINATI
BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL
DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN.
WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND
MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE
LIFE. JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE
AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE
MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW
MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward
of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the
country of your own choice and a car 3.A V.I.P
treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total
Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00
USD into your bank account every month as a
member If you are interested of joining us in the
great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand
symbol contact us on Email; [email protected] Or
What's app +2349077325504 today and change your total life time.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#354568 by AlanJones Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:26 am
my name is Mr mark smith really want to share my testimony on how i became
an Illuminati member, through my friend. i was moving with my friend for
more than 10 years and he have been getting rich everyday and even giving
me money but he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was
frustrated to let him know that he should help me also that was when he
open up to me and tell me that he was a member of the Illuminati that he
have been in the court for more than 10 years that his riches and
protection came from this court.so i told him to let me be into the court
but it not an easy task to be a member but i was finally initiated into the
devil church of the Illuminati and i was confirm in there church. after a
month of being a member of Illuminati i got promotion that same month in my
working place and within a year i was promoted thrice in my working place
to the extend of being a managing Director i never know how to thank this
church of Illuminati and today am rich as my friend also, and also the one
that surprise me most was that i got an accident with my new car and the
car was right off but i still survive the accident and nothing happen to me
i really thank you people Illuminati. so i just want to share to the world
that this is real and it have help me and work for me so if you want to
become a member i can lead you into the court of richness and you will
never be poor again, know that it only a member in the Illuminati that can
initiate you into the church of illumination they do not contact directly
because they are fake Illuminati all over the world, this is my email
[email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#354644 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:29 am
JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL +2348142203443 OR INFO [email protected] ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW +234812203443 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI.

#354645 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:30 am
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +15398882243 OR info. [email protected]
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI FROM USA, OR ANYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD TODAY BE RICH, FAME, AND POSSES POWER.email us on info. [email protected] OR call us on +15398882243 for immediate initiation New members registration is now open online now !!!!!
If you are interested call the agent now +15398882243 or send your e-mail to info.
[email protected]

Add us on whatsapp via:+15398882243

Add us on BBM via:DE0D61EC

join Illuminati for free today .......

#354646 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:31 am
Attention Attention Attention !
Join Illuminati now. Money, powers, fame,protection, cure to all
illness and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested
to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at u.s.a, email
([email protected])
For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our
baphomet.and say yes to your dreams.
Hail Baphomet

#354647 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:33 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD!!! THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO BECOME SOMETHING SPECIAL TO THE WORLD. The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation,if you are interested contact us today via email:[email protected] or whatsapp +233238666703

#354648 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic Email us now for more information [email protected]

#354649 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:34 am
be a part of these GOLDEN "OPPORTUNITY" The great illuminati Organisation makes you rich and famous in the world, it will pull you out from the grass root and take you to a greater heightwere you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. if you are INTERESTED and you can also Add me . on Whatsapp +14125207532 [email protected]

#354650 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:36 am
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH. POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND BECOME RICH.ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END IF YOU JOIN. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.JOIN ILLUMINATI AND GET YOUR SELF A HOUSE AND A CAR AND ALSO WITH THE SUM OF (ONE MILLION DOLLARS) BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of one million dollars 2.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice and a car 3.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 4.A total Lifestyle change 5.Monthly payment of $500,000.00 USD into your bank account every month as a member If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood Illuminati riches satanic hand symbol contact us Email-([email protected] ) or call +2348154637647}(or join us on whatsapp +2348154637647

#354651 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:37 am
Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become rich famous and popular and your life story we be change totally my name is john I am here to share my testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor no job and I had no money to even feed and take care of my family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They give me the sum of $ 900.000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and you life we be change totally.If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati you can contact or whatsapp +2347066948118 email [email protected]

#354652 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:38 am
Are you a business man,an artist,Politician, musician, student and want to
become wealthy, Powerful and famous in life,then come join the brotherhood
of Illuminati to become a member today.you shall have the chance to visit
the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by
you, no human life is needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth
and fame in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from
your life now because once initiated, you will be given a token of one
million dollars ($1,000,000) and an accommodation anywhere of your choice
to get started. It only a member who has been initiated into the
brotherhood that have the authority to bring new members to the fellowship,
so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member,
Join us today and realize your dreams. So contact Mr George rowan who is in
charge of new intake for details and more information's:-
Contact official accounts below on membership aspiration
????: Whatsapp us on +2349058155138
??Email:[email protected]

#354653 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:40 am
Hello, Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful?
for the rest of your life ? Benefit given to new member who join the
illuminati $90,000,000 into your bank account......
$500,000 weekly salary.........
A car value at $6.5000.......
Award contract worth $700,000,000.......A House in any country of your own
choice. And a free visa to your dream country. Total lifestyle changes??
if you are interested, WhatsApp us on : +2348147226753 OR Email us
on: ( [email protected] }, so we can begin the joining process!!!

#354654 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:40 am
Welcome to the great
Illuminati brotherhood, join us now and
become richer once you join
the brotherhood you will be be given five Million us
dollars
instantly and you will be
earning $500,000,00.eve ry 2weeks.. join today
and
become richer and famous in life till death,
interested person should whap sap via
+1 (951)395-7941 or
email now([email protected])

Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

#354655 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:41 am
WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE GREAT FREEMASONRY ILLUMINATI WHERE YOU CAN BECOME RICH POWERFUL AND POPULAR AND YOUR LIFE STORY WE BE CHANGE TOTALLY. MY NAME IS AMOS JUDE, I'M HERE TO SHARE MY TESTIMONY ON HOW I JOIN THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD AND MY LIFE STORY WAS CHANGE IMMEDIATELY. I WAS VERY POOR NO JOB AND I HAS NO MONEY TO EVEN FEED AND TAKE CARE OF MY FAMILY, I WAS CONFUSE IN LIFE I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO I TRY ALL MY POSSIBLE BEST TO GET MONEY BUT TO NO AVAIL, EACH DAY I SHARE TEARS, I WAS LOOKING AT MY FAMILY NO MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF THEM UNTIL ONE DAY I DECIDED TO JOIN THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD, I CAME ACROSS THEM IN THE INTERNET I NEVER BELIEVE IT, I SAID LET ME TRY I EMAILED THEM, ALL WHAT THEY SAID WE HAPPEN IN MY LIFE JUST STARTED AFTER THE INITIATION INTO THE BROTHERHOOD, IT WAS LIKE A DREAM TO ME THEY REALLY CHANGE MY STORY TOTALLY . THEY GAVE ME THE SUM OF $50,000,000 AND MANY THINGS. THROUGH THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD I WAS ABLE TO BECAME RICH, AND HAVE MANY PROPERS ON MY OWN AND BECOME FAMOUS AND POPULAR IN MY COUNTRY, TODAY ME AND MY FAMILY IS LIVING HAPPILY AND I AM THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH, HERE IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI AND BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS IN LIFE AND BE LIKE OTHER PEOPLE AND YOUR LIFE WE BE CHANGE TOTALLY.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD ILLUMINATI.THEN CALL OR WHATSAPP+2347066948118 Email.[[email protected]]+2347066948118

#354656 by AlanJones Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:44 am
Hello. vewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich , i am marry by name 45 years old from palm coast florida usa, I tried all
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
before I finally come across a testimony on
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
afraid that he will ask me for lot of money
before I can join the hood but to my
greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain
the pot of riches which I did and today, am
so happy to say to the world that am one
of the richest by having the sum of $ 360
millions dollars in my personal account as a
new member in Africa and am also known
all over the world with the business given
to me by the Illuminati and also have
power to do that which I want . .. ... I know
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.
whatsapp him on +2348149200982 or email us on [email protected] remenber only seriouse people should contact us amd no goin back 6.6.6...