Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344466 by AlanJones Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:29 am
Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2347066577237

Scam format spammed onto a Guestbook

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES AND FAME. Are you a business, Man, politician, musical, student and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great illuminati brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati brother hood, contact the Lord illuminati now, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 3million US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Do not miss this opportunity. Call and be rich Now or whatsApp +2347066577237 Or email me now on: [email protected] or WhatsApp us or call for fast via info: +2347066577237.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#344797 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:23 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brotherhood, Note: A Golden Ring will be offered, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to all country. Please we do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +(233)238666703 or email:[email protected].

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#344798 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:25 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF THE ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU POLITICAL, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL,
GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN SEEKING WISDOM, FAME,POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH !!!THIS IS A GOLD OPPORTUNITY Great Illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, Famous and Rich.
You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood,Long life and prosperity here on earth with everlasting life and joy .. if you really want to be a member of the great Illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whats app +233238685579

#344799 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:26 am
Join the great illuminati to change you life for the better
666'' do you wish to be a member of illuminati and
acquire instant and automatic wealth,join now and
get your heart desire riches, fame, power to do
what every you wish to do and control people around
the world call us on this number +17187207116). at
our mail ([email protected]) join now and become a great
man/woman

#344800 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:27 am
Join Illuminati now and become rich and famous and you can also become the world most popular person join today and all your problems will be sovled, a place were all manual of powers will be given to you like magic powers, spell casting, power to control wealth and riches, all other powers are find hear in our temple hear contact us now ( illuminatikingdom11@gmailcom ) and all your desire will be granted, Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title.

ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Call/Whatsapp: +2349036492096
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….
TEAM REGARDS
PLAN ILLUMINATION

#344801 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:28 am
Hello I am Sir Walter Sidney, I am one of the agents, from the
High Priest, to bring so many of those who are interested in seeing the light
And become a member of the Illuminati to the Great
Illuminati Temple, I am a business man I own private companies all over the world
But I was once like you could not even feed my family
What kind of life was that to live? I lived in poverty until I saw one
opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati family
And I took my chances and I've been a member for almost nine years
now. Illuminati makes your business / your career and much more
Other benefits so if you are interested, write to me about my mail : [email protected] or contack our whatsapp the Grand Master via: +2348146671586

#344802 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:29 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!!
THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#344803 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:30 am
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TODAY DO NOT MISS OUT
Join the great Illuminati today and become rich, famous and rich in business, music, politics, social and economic and YOU are also entitle to get a sum of 3 million dollars with a free home of your choice to live, in the world. And you are also getting $500,000 as a monthly income and you have also been giving money to start a business of your choice ...
If you are interested fill out the following information to this email below
[email protected] or for easy assess via whatsapp +2348077685263
Full name………………………………
Country……………………? ?…………
State of origin ............................
Birthdate………………………….
Sex ……………………………………….
Address………………? ?…………….
Phone…………………………………..
Email address………………………
Attach Scan I card, passport or driver's license
Containing your full details Tell us little about yourself and
Attach the certificate from the scanning school.
Human Sacrifice and No Evil ... is a cult of
Illuminati group of prominent. Our Email:
[email protected]

#344804 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:31 am
Hello!!! Do you want to be a member of the great illuminati and start receiving 90,000,000.00USD monthly and be popular among others and have riches and fame,,this is the only chance of being of the illuminati..I was sent by the freemason high chief to bring 52 members into the illuminati,I have gotten 32,so we looking for 20,,so try and be among the tweenty people to be rich and famous, WhatsApp us on +2348086312454 OR Email us on:[email protected], so we can begin the joining process!!!

#344805 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:32 am
Hello My Beloved
Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth
become your title in just a blink. If interested to join the
illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) mail us
([email protected])
For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance
can affect the work of our Baphomet..say yes to your dreams.

#344806 by AlanJones Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]

Greetings, from The illuminati world elite empire,
Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame, riches, powers and security, get recognized in your business, political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the great Illuminati empire cult. Once you are initiated to the great Illuminati empire, you will have numerous benefits.
join the Illuminati brotherhood today and get instant rich sum of U$100,000.00. This intention is to build up your financial status as a new member of the Illuminati elite, this are one out of the numerous benefit that are given to our newly recruited members who join the Illuminati brotherhood.
note that this message was created solely for the purpose of our recruitment scheme which will end next month and this offer is meant for unique ones only, if you are not serious on joining The Illuminati empire secret society, you are advise not to contact us at all.
If you desire to be a member of The Illuminati new world order kindly reply us back through our direct recruitment email only at: [email protected]

For more instructions on our membership process.
The Illuminati.

#344940 by AlanJones Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:56 am
Hello My Beloved
Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth
become your title in just a blink. If interested to join the
illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) mail us [[email protected]]
For your online initiation. No matter where you are. No distance
can affect the work of our Baphomet..say yes to your dreams

#344942 by AlanJones Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:58 am
It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
ORGANIZATION

Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

Whatsapp: +1(863)693-9739
Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
THANKS

#344943 by AlanJones Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:01 am
DO YOU WANT TO BE A MEMBER?

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati the brotherhood cult
that will make you Rich, Famous and have power to control great people in high place in the worldwide.
Are you a Business Man/Woman, Artist, Politician, Musician, Student, Footballer
Pilot, wrestler, Basket baler, Actor or Actress struggling to be rich, famous and have power in life.
Join the great Illuminati brotherhood cult online today and get instant sum
of 5million dollars in a week with a free Beautiful home in anywhere you
choose to live in this world and also getting 10,000,000 U.S
dollars as a monthly salary, %2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
Fill this information details to this Email below:
[email protected]
or contact: +2348102799582

Full Name…...

Country…...

State of Origin…...

Date of Birth…...

Sex…...

Address…...

Phone…...

Email Address…...
Attach Scan I'd Card, Passport or Driver license containing your
full details and tell us
little about the scan certificate...

Remember, is a Cult of Richest, famous, powerful and peaceful group
Email: [email protected] or contact at nigeria +2348102799582

#344944 by AlanJones Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:02 am
My Testimony, how i become famous and rich, I am so grateful today is because of the illuminati. the Illuminati continues to change my life day by day. I have become a new creation, old things have passed away. I have , left the old things behind and I never looked back. My enemies have look down on me, because i was a very poor man, calling me unworthy and a failure. But the Illuminati helped me, i was hopeless i never believe i can be rich again, I am. But I also know this, I am what I am, but I am not what I used to be, this was how i join the illuminati, i met a man on my way he was very rich, and told me that he is ready to help me, that he can help me solve all my problems in life, he told me if i will love to join the Illuminati, and i think over it, and i make up my mind to join the Illuminati because i have know choice to join, this was how i join the Illuminati and i am so happy to join the Illuminati, if you are also interested to join the illuminati, email: [email protected] you can call or text this phone number +15084434778 or whatsapp this number +2347056024545 if you are in America you want to join the illuminati it is free to join us, join the illuminati today and become rich and famous.