Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353267 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:53 am
My name is Mrs. Faith Johnson I am 45 years old and I based in
Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by
Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after
been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in
pains
and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I
work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa
(headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been
hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as
I was browsing
through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. Patrick an
Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful
in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood,
immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him
and he recommended
me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati
Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me
their place of worship. With the help of Mr. Patrick I was able to
go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete
Illuminati
member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a
call from the company that I have been accepted back again as
the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and
surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the
next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had
been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are
interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood, you can contact him on whatsapp +2348132557027 or email him via
([email protected])

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#353268 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:53 am
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan and his representative after registrations is complected by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact Mr WILLIAMS.Via:EMAIL.. [email protected], WhatsApp, or call us on +2347062809707.Join us today and realize your dreams....

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353269 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:54 am
THE BROTHEREHOOD OF ILLUMINATI CALL. MR Gavin

+2348144106973 OR

INFO [email protected]

ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN ,

STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE,

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND

GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK ,

AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD

AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . .

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI .

1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD

2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD

3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE

4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION.

5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P

6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD

7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE

8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH.

9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5

CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD .

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW

+2348144106973 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND.

#353270 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:55 am
Hello every one my Name is Thompson Khalifas am from United state of America , i want to use this medium to advice all men or women who is interested to be an Illuminati member , if you are a business man or woman,politician,musician,pastors and you want to be an Illuminati member to be famous and well recognized in the world here is an opportunity for you to become a member of the great illuminati society, because i am now a member when i was going through the internet i meet a man called Mr benson who help me to become a member of the society ever since i join the great Illuminati my life has change for good, better and wealthy for the past few months so my job is to publish the good things they have done for me online so if you are interested please email our grand master of the great illuminate with his private email via[ [email protected]] they will tell you what is needed to be done to become a member. Please email and you will forever be happy wealthy or you can whatsapp him on +2349060421250

#353271 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:56 am
Good news..Am glad today because am now a successful member of Illuminati,i have taught of been one of the Illuminati member so that i will be wealthy,popular, and famous in life and my family will be forever rich. I get a linked up by my friend who is well known. He introduce me to a man who have a successful influence with this occult Illuminati. He really did all for me, and now am so glad of becoming a Illuminati member, I am now rich and wealthy. Illuminati is a great and powerful means to get popular in life. So if you really want to be like me today Contact:
[email protected] you must have a strong belief that money is power,and you make your own diction Illuminati is not for the poor its for the brave and Hard working people.contact us want to join on whats App number:+2348143257359.........................

[email protected]

#353272 by AlanJones Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:57 am
I wanna write and share this post of mine to the entire world how i was helped by Agent JAME, A trustworthy and kind hearted Man. Before i met Agent JAME i was going through difficult financial crisis. My business wasn't moving well and i was unable to pay my house rent and my kids school fees.I had no option to get the money i was looking, all my friends couldn't help me. I was searching through the internet when i saw the post of Agent JAME how he changed someone life. I contacted him and told him my problem and i said to him that i want to a member one of them.He told the GrandMaster about me and my request to join was granted. After all the necessary procedures, i was fully initiated as a member of the great Illuminati kingdom. a day after my initiation, i received a message from my Bank that someone just transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to my account. I was shocked,Agent JAMES called me immediately and asked if i received the money that was sent to me, i said yes, he said that the money is part of my benefit as a new member. The happiest part was that my business that was almost down was now moving alright as well. This was how i was helped.
If you know you reading this and you want to be a member, Kindly email [email protected] Or call +2347053680783,,

#353374 by AlanJones Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:31 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected] JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us +2348169193901 or email us on [email protected]

#353375 by AlanJones Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:32 am
i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
through out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call +2347060507634 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348115204568

#353376 by AlanJones Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:34 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLD OF RICHIES, FAME AND POWERS. ARE YOU A POLITICIANS, DOCTOR, ENGINEER, MODEL, GRADUATE, STUDENT, BUSINESSMAN OR WOMAN SEEKING FOR WISDOM, FAME, POWER, KNOWLEDGE AND WEALTH!!!
THIS IS A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY The great illuminati organization will make you Rich, Powerful, famous and wealthy.You can achieve all your dreams and heart desire by being a member of the illuminati brotherhood, Long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation..if you really want to become a member of the great illuminati contact us today VIA: [email protected] or Whatsapp +233 541 724 513

#353377 by AlanJones Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:34 am
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. if you are interested, kindly Email: [email protected] or whatsapp +234-9036336569 for you to be rich and famous today. for now

#353526 by AlanJones Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:38 am
GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER
OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE
ILLUMINATI )
whatsapp: agent Edward +2349030938174 OR
email: [email protected]
Are you a
POLITICIAN ,
ENGINEER , DOCTOR ,
ENTERTAINER ,MODEL, GRADUATE/ STUDENT,
OR YOU HAVE IT IN
MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS To BECOME
GREAT MINDS .
It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a
member ,you
Will be giving the sum of $100, 000, 000. 00 as the
Illuminati membership
salary monthly . Please be a part of these
GOLDEN
“OPPORTUNITY ” The great Illuminati
Organization makes you rich
and famous in the world , it will pull you out
from the grass root
and take you to a greater height were you have
long aspired to be
and together we shall rule the world with the
great and mighty
power of the Illuminati , long life and
prosperity here on earth with
eternal life and jubilation.

whatsapp the head office in USA with :
+1(872)817-6165 or
email: [email protected].
if you are INTERESTED .

#353527 by AlanJones Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:40 am
we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization . we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil . we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone . the Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth , knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind.we do not promise you riches or however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them.if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization [email protected] / +1 (901) 616-0588

#353528 by AlanJones Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:42 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- [email protected]

#353529 by AlanJones Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:42 am
Join Illuminati now and become rich and famous and you can also become the world most popular person join today and all your problems will be sovled, a place were all manual of powers will be given to you like magic powers, spell casting, power to control wealth and riches, all other powers are find hear in our temple hear contact us now ( [email protected]) and all your desire will be granted, Don't fail to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title.

ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Email : [email protected]

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….
TEAM REGARDS
PLAN ILLUMINATION

#353635 by AlanJones Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 am
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE.

Do you need an urgent financial help, join us now and receive an instant sum of $500,000.00, after been Registered and $3,000.00 as your monthly salary, you want to be world wild recognize in all you do for great fame riches power, Join Illuminati for Business Improvement, join Illuminati for office position, join Illuminati for great power and spiritual backup for any thing police problem, cult problem, if you are interested Contact us today via: [email protected] or WhatsApp: +2348099717555