Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#353766 by AlanJones Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:15 am
Am john Rojas I want to testify on how I get rich my Lord mashal so if you wamt
to be rich, powerful, and famous in the Life
needs the power
to achieve their dreams. You can achieve their
dreams by a
member of the Illuminate. with that all your
dreams and
desires of the heart that can fully achieved if you
really want
to be a member of the great
Illuminate,if you are ready to join email un [email protected] or call us through this contact:+2348062908413

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#353896 by AlanJones Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 am
BEWARE MANY OF THESE POST ON HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI, THEY ARE NOT REAL,I WAS SCAM TWICE TRYING TO JOIN ILLUMINATI. THEY PROMISE ME MONEY, CAR AND HOUSE BUT IT WAS ALL SCAM I LOST OVER $3500 UNTIL A FRIEND OF MINE FROM CARLIFONIA DIRECT ME TO THE REAL AGENT WERE I FINALLY BECOME ILLUMINATI MEMBER AND $500,000.00 USD WAS GIVEN TO ME AS A NEW MEMBER,PLEASE BEWARE OF SO MANY POST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH AND FAMOUS THEN CONTACT THE REAL AGENT LARRY ON email:
[email protected] 0r whatsapp or call +2348129175848...

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#353897 by AlanJones Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:04 am
WELCOME TO THE GRATE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD) Where all your heart desire are granted and power over all things in the world (To join, call the illuminati temple on: +2348077031814), this is well know fact that the illuminati church consist of multi billionaires and have power, weath, riches and be a famous person in the world.
Join the illuminati brotherhood today to be rich and famous in life, a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 300,000,000 Euro monthly as a salary...
If you are interested please kindly contact the great illuminati temple on that E-mail below
([email protected])or callbthe great illuminati temple on: +2348077031814
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD 500,000,000 EURO
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued to new members
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of 90,000,000 EURO into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
Tell us little about yourself...
email us ([email protected]) or whatsapp the great illuminati temple on: +2348077031814

#353980 by AlanJones Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:02 am
Hello everyone!!! welcome to Illuminati world of riches,are you a politician,business man/woman, a talented footballer, artist or a student and you wanna be rich and famous in life with good benefits within? Join Illuminati brotherhood and become extremely rich and famous in life and earn good benefits as a member. Illuminati gives wealth. BENEFIT AS A NEW MEMBER....(1). A sum of 45,000$ to start a new life and to meet up to the standard of living with other illuminati members (2). A new car worth 10,000$ (3). Free flight to travel any where as far as the illuminati membership card is with you. If interested message the grand master now on whatsapp messenger only +18018986290 or email: [email protected]

#353981 by AlanJones Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:04 am
My name is Kennedy, this is my testimony of how I finally join the worldwide illuminati after I have been trying to join for over two years and eight months now, but scammers took my money from me several times. I have been searching to join the illuminati society club for so long, but scammers keep on taking my money until last three months ago when I met Mrs Juliet from Mexico who testified about agent Peter from illuminati kingdom, then I encourage myself to contact he online. When I contacted he, he told me that it will take the kingdom four days to perform my temple initiation and he said I should give he my full details, photos and some little money, and he also told me that my details, photos and money will represent me in the initiation temple on the day of my temple initiation. At that particular time, I was afraid because I thought I was about falling into the hands of another scammer, but I decided to give he a try and I gave he all he asked from me. On the fourth day afternoon, I received an alert of 25 million US dollars from unknown bank account, I was very surprised and I called agent Peter and informed he about the strange alert I received, and he asked me to go to my bank and check the payment and it was real. Brothers and sisters, you also have to give this agent a chance to change your life too, because he has change my life from bad story and glory. You can call or add he on his WhatsApp on +2349064424125 or call me 09064424125 or Email he on [email protected]. THE GREAT ILLUMINATI KINGDOM IS VERY HELPFUL.

#354070 by AlanJones Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:18 am
Welcome to the great
Illuminati brotherhood, join us now and
become richer once you join
the brotherhood you will be be given five Million us
dollars
instantly and you will be
earning $500,000,00.eve ry 2weeks.. join today
and
become richer and famous in life till death,
interested person should whap sap via
+1 (951)395-7941 or
email now([email protected])
Do not be deceived and beware of online internet
fraudsters claiming to be one of us do make sure you
confirm first before making an inquiries...

#354071 by AlanJones Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:20 am
My name is Mr.JONES, I am 33 years old and I based in Canada. I want to notify the general public how I was helped by Illuminati temple in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about a year and six months. I have been in pains and trouble since when I was sacked from the company where I work called Canada Deposit Insurance corporation in Ottawa (headquarter) in Canada as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out that year. But one day as I was browsing through the Internet I came across the post of Mr. Jones an Illuminati agent saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood, immediately I contacted him and I explained everything to him and he recommended me and he helped me by initiating me to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and also he gave me all the guidelines and told me their place of worship. With the help of Mr. John I was able to go to the temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 40 hours after I was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but latter regain myself, I was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. So viewers who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati Brotherhood and also wants to be famous, rich, wealthy and gain power should peacefully contact Mr. John on his email address on ([email protected]) or you can as well call him on +2349064424125 or add him up on whatsapp on +2349064424125) . Be a member of the great Illuminati Brotherhood and achieve all your heart desire and accomplish your dreams. Thanks to the Great Illuminati Brotherhood....

#354072 by AlanJones Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:23 am
Hello everyone i was browsing the internet and i saw a lot of
wrong quote concerning the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, i felt bad about
it, i want to let you know few things about the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY.
First, i join the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY through the help of an agent
someone introduced me to online, after years of determination to be
a member. being a member of the ILLUMINATI your wealth is
guarantee, you will be protected, fame, power influence e.t.c all these they will give you. one thing i want to correct is that the ILLUMINATI
don't pay member any salary, if you are newly initiated they will give
you the seed of wealth and bless you with wisdom, power, influence
e.t.c you need to be successful. the seed of wealth is the only money
the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY give to their member, with this you can
start anything with the money and you will be successful. Another
thing is that the society have special blessing for politicians and
super stars. Being an ILLUMINATI member is a personal decision, the
society don't force or beg people to join them. i joined because i want to,
no body force me and am very happy to be a member today because
they have contributed greatly to my life by making me one of the
leading business man in the world. If you are interested in joining
the ILLUMINATI SOCIETY contact Lord Ramson Ibrahim on +2347038425128, or whatsapp him on +2347038425128 or email him @ [email protected] he was the one that help me, this is the little help I can give to you.

#354171 by AlanJones Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:09 am
My testimony on how I became an illuminati member. My names are william smith and am 47 old,am from USA bahamas I want to notify the people who want to join the great illuminate,on how I was helped by the Great Illuminate World secret society in regaining back my business position after been sacked for about 5years and six months. I have been in pains and troubles ever since I was sacked from the company where I work, called 'USA Deposit Insurance corporation' as an agency executive. I have been hopeless, financially down through out those years. But one day, as I was browsing through the Internet, I came across the post of the Great Illuminate world society saying you can be famous, rich and successful in life by been a member of the great Illuminati member, immediately I contacted and I explained everything to them and they recommended me and helped and I pay for the membership registration which will be used to initiate me, and I was initiated to the great illuminati world secret society after and also they gave me all the guidelines and told me their place worship. With the help of the Great illuminati world society I was able to go to temple and there I was initiated fully as a complete Illuminati member. Surprisingly 48 hours after i was initiated, I receive a call from the company that I have been accepted back again as the agency executive of the company at first I was shocked and surprised but later regain myself, i was told to resume work the next day by 7:00am. Starting from that day I and my family had been living a joyful and a luxurious life. And now am an agent now for over many years now.. So if you want to be a member of illuminati this is the email you can contact us......:: [email protected]

#354172 by AlanJones Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:09 am
Hello friend is time to make money and power,This is a great temple of the Illuminati were you find, riches, power and fame, are you a business man or woman,or do you want to become very rich wealthy,famous,influential,great and powerful in life? Do you want to bring your ex back If yes then join the illuminati kingdom now and get all you need in life so contact us now for more information on how you will be fully initiated into the illuminati temple contact or whatsapp us Illuminati temple on
+1(251)2077586 ,SO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD AND BE RICH, POAWEFUL AND FAMOUS IN LIFE!
Email: [email protected]
thanks.....

#354173 by AlanJones Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:10 am
JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark +2349061232079 whatsAPP OR INFO . [email protected] YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW +2349061232079 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .

#354174 by AlanJones Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:11 am
This is my testimony on how I finally join the
worldwide illuminati after I have been trying to
join for over 2 years now but scammers took
money from me several times. I have been
searching to join the illuminati for so long,but
scammers keep taking my money until last week
here when I ment Frank Abdul online who helped
me to join the brotherhood online and i receive
the sum of 10 million in to my bank account
instantly after my online initiation ritual and also
I will be earning 6 million every month end, Am
so happy! If you are interested to Join the
worldwide illuminate today, contact Frank Abdul
today instead of accepting scammers to take
your money all in the name of helping you join, call or
whatssap Agent Alex David to join, via whatssap
+2349030371538 for your instant initiation or email [email protected] .....'.

#354175 by AlanJones Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:13 am
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348154637647 }OR Email- [email protected]

#354274 by AlanJones Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:33 am
Don’t failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the illuminati brotherhood headquarters at (U.S.A) mail us ([email protected])
Or whatsapp us through this contact

+(234) 9066901401.
For your online initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our baphomet.

Whatsapp +(234) 9066901401 now and say yes to your dreams.
Hail Baphomet..

#354275 by AlanJones Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:35 am
I wanna write and share this post of mine to the entire world how i was helped by Agent Marcus, A trustworthy and

kind hearted Man. Before i met Agent Marcus i was going through difficult financial crisis. My business wasn't

moving well and i was unable to pay my house rent and my kids school fees.I had no option to get the money i was

looking, all my friends couldn't help me. I was searching through the internet when i saw the post of Agent Marcus

how he changed someone life. I contacted him and told him my problem and i said to him that i want to a member one

of them.He told his Grand Master about me and my request to join was granted. After all the necessary procedures, i

was fully initiated as a member of the great Illuminati kingdom. a day after my initiation, i received a message

from my Bank that someone just transfer the sum of $500,000.00 USD to my account. I was shocked,Agent Marcus called

me immediately and asked if i received the money that was sent to me, i said yes, he said that the money is part of

my benefit as a new member. The happiest part was that my business that was almost down was now moving alright as

well. This was how i was helped.
If you know you reading this and you want to be a member, Kindly email MARCUS via [email protected] Or

call +2349050606649