Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#344325 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:22 am
Email: [email protected]

Scam format spammed onto a Guestbook

All hai'l illuminati
hello and regards,
we have heard about how people scam with our name and we have be dealing with them.
Join the real Illuminati and have all your heart desires come through , Fast
cars , Spot Lights , Money , Influence and power . Earn $25000 monthly for
becoming a member and $100000 for doing what you like to do . If you have
the interest, the contact : [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#344326 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:22 am
Tel. Nos.: +2349039590488 & +18632405779

Are you a business man or woman , politician ,
musician, student ,layman,
Do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life ,
join the Illuminati brotherhood today and
get instant rich sum of . 1 million dollars
in a month and a free home any where you
choose to live in this world and also get
10 , 000, 000 U. S dollars monthly as a salary …
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
ILLUMINATI.
1 . A Cash Reward of USD $ 1 million USD
2 . A New Dream CAR valued at
$ 1 million USD
3 . A Dream House bought in the country of your
own choice
4 . One Month holiday (fully paid ) to your dream
tourist destination .
5 . One year Golf Membership package
6 . A V . I. P treatment in all Airports in the World
7 . A total Lifestyle change
8 . Access to Bohemian Grove
9 . Monthly payment of $ 10 , 000 , 000 USD into your
bank account every month as a member
10 . One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 Celebrities in the
World .contact us on [email protected] or message us on whatsapp on +2349039590488 Or our US agent number +1863 240 5779

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#344327 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:24 am
Tel. No.: +13183173278

I'm using "GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY" the great illuminati organisation made me
famous and wealthy.. awesome and easy method to be part of something special and
profitable(WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ILLUMINATI) and earn from it. I'm happy i have join it about 24 days, earned good so far (about $900,000)you wanna be a famous artist or an actor (etc) and you want to be rich,powerful and be famous in the world and also get the sum of 300,000,000US Dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 700,000,000 US Dollars as monthly salary and also start gaining money to start up a business of your own choice contact us the illluminati organization with the below info ([email protected]) whats-app no:+13183173278(HOTLINE)Greatness is not about who you are but who you believe you can become.Have courage to pursue your own path

#344328 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:35 am
Tel. No.: +2348099717555

DO YOU WISH FOR POWERS TO GET YOUR DESIRES, RICH AND FAMOUS?
EMAIL [email protected]
whats-app +2348099717555

#344329 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:36 am
Tel. No.: +12512077586

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +1(251)2077586 or email us on [email protected].

#344330 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:38 am
Tel. No.: +393510620692

Do you desire to be rich, famous, powerful in life or have you been looking for an opportunity to be a member of the great BROTHERHOOD Illuminati or are you a business man or woman and you want your business to move to the top or are you a pastor an artist or are you tired of poverty and you want instant wealth. Here is the best place for you to be and experience a total turn around in your life. Be warn you must be 18 years and above..
You can contact US via EMAIL ADDRESS:{ [email protected] }or call this mobile line +393510620692? to be a member of the great Illuminati.?

#344331 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:39 am
Tel. Nos.: +2349093589155 & +447958220162

JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND HAVE ALL YOUR DESIRES IN LIFE. "NO HUMAN SACRIFICE".

THE OCCULT FESTIVAL IS HERE AGAIN! Join the Illuminati Brotherhood online today for Riches, Fame, Power and all round Success. Every new member(s) receive undeniable rewards of $950000 U.S dollars plus other material benefits immediately after initiation. This is to succor or help the new member fit the class and status of the club members. New member(s) also receive $72500 U.S dollars as monthly salary. Note that the higher you go in the society, the better your life becomes. Join us today and become rich, famous and successful. For more information, Contact us with the email or the cell phone number displayed below. Contact us today as we prepare you for your initiation.
Make good use of this great opportunity and have all your desires in life.

Email : [email protected]
Contact 1: +2349093589155
WhatsApp: +2349093589155
Cont act 2: +447958220162

#344332 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:40 am
Tel. No.: +12512077586

HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG QUOTE
CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU
KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI
SOCIETY THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER
YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE
E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE
ILLUMINATI DON'T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY
WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER,
INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY
MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT
THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPERSTARS. BEING AN
ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON'T FORCE OR BEG
PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NOBODY FORCE ME AND AM
VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY
LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS WOMAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU
ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CONTACT OR WHATSAPP +1(251)2077586 OR EMAIL
[email protected].

#344333 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:41 am
Tel. No.: +2348112021656

ILLUMINATI RICH avatar
HELLO ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE WORLD OF FAME?? GETTING RICH,
POWERFUL AND FAMOUS? JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE
LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY.
YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH

FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE.
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message.
Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access
to the Internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to
anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their
knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they've HEARD from Mass
Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or
Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other
HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your
membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have
wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI
if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure
to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see
your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS
Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of
the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so
I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and
get back to me via email; [email protected] or
call/WHATSAPP:.+2348112021656.

#344334 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 am
Tel. Nos.: +2349030803982 & +2348115151940

i am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. i see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
[email protected] so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at ([email protected]) call me +2349030803982 or
whatsapp me on this number +2348115151940

#344335 by AlanJones Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 am
Tel. No.: +2348077521922

JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +2348077521922 or email us on [email protected]

#344460 by AlanJones Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:24 am

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich
and Famous; is the world oldest and largest
fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are
one Family under one father who is the Supreme
Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born
in paradise and no member should struggle in
this world. Hence all our new members are given
Money Rewards of $25000 us dollars once they join, in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should
contact us; on..
([email protected]) or follow me on instagram on michael12845_illuminati

#344461 by AlanJones Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:25 am
Tel. No.: +2347059055577

HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH, FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have the power to do that which I want...... I know so many people may be in my lane also looking for help here is their official email @______([email protected])____Official Whats-app +2347059055577;
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

#344462 by AlanJones Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:26 am
Tel. No.: +2348083329372

Join illuminati order online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection and influence etc. Also get instant sum of 500,000 dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world, 2,500 dollars monthly as a salary, if you are interested whatsapp us through this +234808 332 9372 contact us now via email:[email protected]

#344464 by AlanJones Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:27 am
Tel. No.: +2348038253815

call +2348038253815 or add me on whatsapp +2348038253815 or email [email protected] GREETINGS!!!!! FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI, WE WELCOME YOU. Be part of something profitable and special (WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE ILLUMINATI). Are you a POLITICIAN, ENGINEER,DOCTOR, ENTERTAINER,MODEL,GRADUATE/ STUDENT,OR YOU HAVE IT IN MIND TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS/COMPANIES TO BECOME GREAT MINDS. It is pertinent to also know that For becoming a member, you earn the sum of $1,000,000 as the illuminati membership salary monthly.Be a part of this GOLDEN “OPPORTUNITY” The great illuminati Organization makes you rich and famous in the world, it will puxll you out from the grass root and take you to a greater height were you have long aspired to be and together we shall rule the world with the great and mighty power of the Illuminati, long life and prosperity here on earth with eternal life and jubilation. You can reach Us on [email protected]